What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Brooks

gordsy

Juniors
I was surprised to see him revving up his team mates in the 2nd half when Tamou got hooked. It was a passion and fire in his belly I haven’t seen from him before

some fans are extreme though. Blaming Brooks for that diabolical 1st half is laughable

If only he could play with skill, timing, brains, commitment and a kicking game he'd go alright

Seriously though, he is gone and has been for ages. A change of scenery frees him up and gets us away from him.

Hopefully we put his, Packers and BJ's money towards, tacklers. Sack everyone who is a shit tackler and just buy people who can tackle and a few props to play bash and barge. Stuff attacking footy, we have no decent halves anyway, so sack the pansies and play ugly footy.

Last edited:

Zoe Palmer

Juniors
Weren’t all the tries scored on Doueihi’s side of the field?

Most of them, yes. He was passive, once again, in both defense & attack.

a shocking game. His go to play with the ball is to walk 2 or 3 steps sideways and drop a predictable pass back inside to a flat footed forward.

A draught horse runs with more passion and vigour

Tiger05

First Grade

a shocking game. His go to play with the ball is to walk 2 or 3 steps sideways and drop a predictable pass back inside to a flat footed forward.

That is pretty harsh criticism of one of our best two players. I have Luc and AD as the our two best players.

Yep Douiehi has heaps of holes in his game right now but he has more upside than basically all of our players.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
If only he could play with skill, timing, brains, commitment and a kicking game he'd go alright

Seriously though, he is gone and has been for ages. A change of scenery frees him up and gets us away from him.

Hopefully we put his, Packers and BJ's money towards, tacklers. Sack everyone who is a shit tackler roosters just and just buy people who can tackle a few props to play bash and barge. Stuff attacking footy we have no decent halves anyway so sack the pansies and play ugly footy.

I agree and I have been supportive of Brooks for awhile
Moving him on would probably be best for both parties. It’s time to go in a different direction

We should try the Ricky Stuart approach. Those Poms are tough pricks

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

I even mentioned at the game I thought he stifled what little attacking opportunity we had in the 1st half, game plan or not, the ball just always stopped with him

our halves were far from the issue anyway. Our lack of passiveness in our line speed and effort as a TEAM was embarrassing for first grade

Pezz70

Juniors
I even mentioned at the game I thought he stifled what little attacking opportunity we had in the 1st half, game plan or not, the ball just always stopped with him

our halves were far from the issue anyway. Our lack of passiveness in our line speed and effort as a TEAM was embarrassing for first grade

Being reported that there might be a swap Brooks for Reynolds on the near horizon.

Vozzy

Juniors
I'm all for change at halfback going forward but it was by far not Like Brooks who was really to blame on the weekend. It was just the sides defense and the starting pack was bad early especially the front rowers. Like yes blame Brooks from a season point if view but not for this game.

Being reported that there might be a swap Brooks for Reynolds on the near horizon.

it’s a con act. You’ll be expecting that Souths bloke but instead it will be “the competitor” coming back from England. Now with 50% more injury problems.

Latest posts