What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
base-ikinx-11.jpg

Win a DeLorean charity raffle. I'm going to win this nostalgic (piece of junk probably) car.

https://classicsforacause.com.au/de...83TCH59PcCyH0XqBJJ6fbu4_Gk13EP3xoCFloQAvD_BwE

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So my sons and a few mates order a heap of pizzas through Uber Eats from a well known pizza franchise in Coolangatta.

Uber picks up the order and half way to my sons place they cancel and piss off with all the pizzas. Uber picked up on it pretty quickly and contact my son, they phoned him from their office in Texas and explained this is becoming more regular now that Centrelink payments have been reduced and some people can't afford to eat so they are down to stealing meals now for food or selling them or what ever they do.

Uber made good on the order and my sons eventually got to eat but sad times when this is what some people need to do to eat.