What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd5: Eels v Dragons GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 11/4/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
That’s your 3rd post in a short post directly comparing a measly Parra play to a god like Panthers player. Give it a f**king rest would you?!

I only watch two teams play each weekend. Parra and Penrith. I have no interest watching other sides. So it is only when they play these two sides.

yy_cheng

Coach
If carty was told not to pass or kick, he would be a dynamic runner

He's big and quite fast.

Moses should be the 6 like lulai.

Rankin should be tried as the game manager and drown to centre

Last edited:

chiefy1

Juniors

He's big and quite fast.

Carty has to pass c'mon, but I agree the bushy bush coach needs to reign in his kicking although he was a 5/8 in his time.

84 Baby

Referee

He's big and quite fast.

We lost one game! Time for mass changes!

Noise

Coach

He's big and quite fast.

Drown is probably suspended so Rankin or Smith will be 6. Will Smith is a liability but in his limited minutes this year he already has more try assists and line break assists than Dylan Brown. I reckon BA will go with him.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Drown is probably suspended so Rankin or Smith will be 6. Will Smith is a liability but in his limited minutes this year he already has more try assists and line break assists than Dylan Brown. I reckon BA will go with him.
He will and its doomed to fail.

T.S Quint

Coach
Carty’s kick was on.
It wasn’t a dumb play, it was the right decision.
It was just poorly executed. Hopefully he does better at it next time, because I’ve seen him pull those off before.

I was more concerned with his decision making in terms of his offloads. He must be more selective in his passing. Looked like he was just trying to get rid of the ball no matter what was going on.

eels_fan

First Grade
Carty’s kick was on.
It wasn’t a dumb play, it was the right decision.
It was just poorly executed. Hopefully he does better at it next time, because I’ve seen him pull those off before.

I was more concerned with his decision making in terms of his offloads. He must be more selective in his passing. Looked like he was just trying to get rid of the ball no matter what was going on.

agreed but probably reflective of being brought on with us chasing points, and only naturally trying to make a quick first impression. I dare say had he been brought on with us level or ahead we may have seen a more measured performance in that regard

JokerEel

Coach
Would Start Cartwright instead of Lane to see if he is any better...

No Drown this week and Moses looked Sketchy at the end of the game..

Our Bench shouldn't be Smith and Stone ever again they don't play many minutes and have no impact..

eels_fan

First Grade
Charnz out for the raiders this week.

hodgson also under an injury cloud.

hopefully Rapana plays fullback as he was horrible there last week

yy_cheng

Coach

Our Bench shouldn't be Smith and Stone ever again they don't play many minutes and have no impact..
I thought of this too. Give him more game time and he might not be trying his best to impress asap

Avenger

Immortal
Saw the game again as my son was watching the replay. Moses was like a headless chook out there. He is now number 1 on my shit list. I hope BA shows him the door. He has nothing besides a long kicking game with no vision or composure.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

They need to pick four players on the bench, it's the rules. There's no rule saying they have to play. The Chooks won on the weekend and only used three of their interchange players. The fourth guy was there in case of emergency.

Which of our available backups are better than Stone or Smith? Hipgrave is about their level but Arthur's wanted him to get some match fitness so he played 80 minutes in reserve grade. If Oldfield is ready to go this week we might see Niukore back on the bench. The return of Matterson will push Papali'i out of the starting side. The bench will be heaps better, not to mention bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.