What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he has way too much hair to be a decent coach

DyB2oTsX0AEcrcE.jpg

strider

Post Whore
I think he's right. They have some phenomenal talent in their team (Haas and Staggs are better than their equivalents at the Panthers) but their best players are very young. The problem is they've paid too much for some guys, and had to start shedding players a year before Penrith will have to.

They're also unable to pay any of their stars less by giving their dad a high paying coaching job.
They should have offered Hass' mum a gig - she can hold her own

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Way better? JFH is the best middle im game now. Haas is good but very overated.
Haas is just a bigger, faster version of JFH.
Critchton is 2yrs younger then Staggs.
I think Crichton would struggle in a weak team. Staggs still stands out in one.
You have Staines,Luai,Cleary also.
Luai and Cleary are excellent, but both 24 this year. Not considered young players in the modern game. Staines is just a rebadged Bevan French.
Spencer Leinu will be a top line forward within 2yrs.
He will be very good but he is only a year younger than Haas, and the same age as Riki and Bullemor.

hindy111

Post Whore
Haas is just a bigger, faster version of JFH.

I think Crichton would struggle in a weak team. Staggs still stands out in one.

Luai and Cleary are excellent, but both 24 this year. Not considered young players in the modern game. Staines is just a rebadged Bevan French.

He will be very good but he is only a year younger than Haas, and the same age as Riki and Bullemor.

Time will tell. Brisbane best of the kids was Fafita. I am also unsure of Critchton. He maybe another Waqa Blake

Avenger

Immortal
I’d be showing Moses the door and using his money to buy some pace out wide and consolidating our pack.

Delboy

First Grade
Big decisions coming up - Moses, N Brown and Matterson all off contract at the end of this season.

Comes down to value, managers demands and length of deal. Retention committee certainly have a lot on their plate with obvious needs in the backline and the younger players coming through beneath the current squad.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Don't blame managers. The players are the ones who make the decisions.
Matterson is locked in to take up his option. Nothing surer. He will now be looked upon as risky merchandise elsewhere. Now we find out how good our retention team is. Matterson and his Manager will push to extend and upgrade his contract. He is replaceable. If, moving forward, he plays regularly, any extension must be for one year at a time and at a reduced cost.
Period!

84 Baby

Referee
OK who would you replace him with?
Great question!
If, and I think it’s a big if, we decided to cut ties and if we thought Jrthur was the long term answer, I think the realistic target would be Reynolds. But by the sounds of it, there’d be no dollar savings in that move, so we’d be relying on Reynolds being performancially better which I don’t think he’d definitely would be. And after Reynolds I don’t think there’s much available halves depth.

Moses will always have those performances from weekend in him. Every player did, has and always will. But he’s also shown against Boncos and Scum he can play smarter. And while it’s far from a foregone conclusion he could/will when it really counts, if he does it goes a big step towards us winning.