What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs Raiders - Team List Tuesday - The Papalii Papali'i Cup

IFR33K

Coach
Big test for BA to get the team up for this game, especially after a lackluster effort against the Dragons. We really need a win if we want to be taken seriously, and not just making up numbers.

Incorrect

Coach
Big test for BA to get the team up for this game, especially after a lackluster effort against the Dragons. We really need a win if we want to be taken seriously, and not just making up numbers.
I think we'll be well up for it, that won't be a problem IMO. Our lack of speed in the outside backs is a concern I think we've all acknowledged before the season started and those chickens are starting to come home to roost... Forecast is for a dry, cool evening, we need to be on our toes (even moreso than usual)...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Massive test down there, what was the last win?? 2006??

If we're gonna be fair dinkum this year we have to win these sort of games.

84 Baby

Referee
FMD.... there’ll be plenty of teams that don’t win in Canbra this year and at least one grand finalist has already lost a game this year. That said that’s no excuse to not turn up with a better attitude and to be more adaptable to what’s happening in game

IFR33K

Coach
FMD.... there’ll be plenty of teams that don’t win in Canbra this year and at least one grand finalist has already lost a game this year. That said that’s no excuse to not turn up with a better attitude and to be more adaptable to what’s happening in game

We haven’t won there in years. Since 06 or something. If we’re on the improve these are game where we should at least win every few years. It’s not hard

hindy111

Post Whore
Wg seemed to me quite unfit. Especially getting back into the line in last week's nsw cup match

Like I said. Five him 3 or 4 more games. He would of barely played last season. So had maybe 3 games so far. It took Kane Evan's 18mths to get fit ffs

84 Baby

Referee
We haven’t won there in years. Since 06 or something. If we’re on the improve these are game where we should at least win every few years. It’s not hard
Did we win the premiership the year we won in Canbra?
Individual games (outside finals obviously) being the determination of premiers is not only a fallacy but losing said games is a self-fulfilling prophecy. If we lose this week, your opinion is that we are no chance? Good teams have a bit more resiliency than that.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I personally didn't think our effort was lacklustre. I think that's what BA thinks as well. I reckon St George's tactics totally overpowered us. We had no plan B. Griffin 1, BA nil.

84 Baby

Referee
I personally didn't think our effort was lacklustre. I think that's what BA thinks as well. I reckon St George's tactics totally overpowered us. We had no plan B. Griffin 1, BA nil.
It wasn’t so much our effort but our adaptability. We got back into the game despite Drags game plan which was good but when we did we kept going at that same pace. When Sims was binned we should’ve been mounting pressure rather than hit and hopes over sideline. We could’ve got a couple more players binned

IFR33K

Coach
Did we win the premiership the year we won in Canbra?
Individual games (outside finals obviously) being the determination of premiers is not only a fallacy but losing said games is a self-fulfilling prophecy. If we lose this week, your opinion is that we are no chance? Good teams have a bit more resiliency than that.

If we lose my opinion would be we’re mentally piss weak, and nothing has changed. And if we’re still piss weak I’d expect us to crash out of the finals (if we make it) just like previous years. Not sure why you get so butthurt