What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs Raiders - Team List Tuesday - The Papalii Papali'i Cup

84 Baby

Referee
That's because at full strength they have a better team than us. If they play their best it doesn't matter how well we play. We will lose.
tenor.gif

IFR33K

Coach
Perhaps you should. I get having a whinge and all but yours are boringly about the same old made up shit. Perhaps if I have a differing opinion I’ll PM you first so you have time to take it personally then have more time to construct better counter arguments

What was I whinging you dopey twat? I merely said it’s a huge test for BA to get the team up for the challenge. I can’t help it if your comprehensive skills are lacking. And what did I make up? We’ve struggled in Canberra for years? Do you have stats that suggest we haven’t? You need to relax and hug a nut

84 Baby

Referee
Like here
He could mean that the eels don’t lift when it matters. They play consistently at one level, where other teams rise to the occasion
Does a round 6 away game equal the intensity of finals?
Have you honestly looked back at the end of our 2020 season (where we had heaps of similar standard opponents to Canbra) and thought we played at the same level when we got to the finals? If that’s the case, why did we get pumped by Souffs at the back end of the season, yet contended with them for most of semi?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
thankfully you only have to beat a team on how they play on the day, which even for the storm is generally not “their best”. If we’re honest if the storm always played to “their best” they’d have won the last 10 premierships
Sure but for the same reason, if the Storm aren't always at their best it's unrealistic to expect any other club to always play their best.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's why you use power rankings and sports science.
I've never seen our side under BA improve as the year goes on. Generally however good they are in rnd one is how they play in rnd 26.
I don't think we will get within 20 points of the top sides in a finals match.
I reckon we usually finish higher on the ladder than our position at the mid point of the comp.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sorry mate. Next time I post I’ll try and include more of;

BA is the perfect coach and perfect fit for parra

BA’s recruitment has been exceptional

BA is flawless

BA has made the team mentally tough.

BA has an exceptional record, especially in finals

And if I ever have a differing opinion to any of that, I’ll be sure to pm you my post, to seek your approval.
Or how about taking the middle ground and give your opinion, but if someone disagrees don't piss your knickers about it.

84 Baby

Referee
What was I whinging you dopey twat? I merely said it’s a huge test for BA to get the team up for the challenge. I can’t help it if your comprehensive skills are lacking. And what did I make up? We’ve struggled in Canberra for years? Do you have stats that suggest we haven’t? You need to relax and hug a nut
You were f**ken whinging that if we don’t win this week we may as well write the season off. Yes we have struggled to win in Canberra. Do you have stats that state this is the reason we haven’t won a premiership? I’m sweating more from the kebab I ate for lunch than working myself up over your drivel

IFR33K

Coach
Like here

Does a round 6 away game equal the intensity of finals?
Have you honestly looked back at the end of our 2020 season (where we had heaps of similar standard opponents to Canbra) and thought we played at the same level when we got to the finals? If that’s the case, why did we get pumped by Souffs at the back end of the season, yet contended with them for most of semi?

I was clarifying what hindy was possibly trying to say. But I’m sure with your comprehension skills, you knew that.

84 Baby

Referee
I was clarifying what hindy was possibly trying to say. But I’m sure with your comprehension skills, you knew that.
Oh so you don’t agree with hindy then that we “don’t lift for the big games”?
Perhaps it’s not the reader’s comprehension skills that should be questioned.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
It wasn’t so much our effort but our adaptability. We got back into the game despite Drags game plan which was good but when we did we kept going at that same pace. When Sims was binned we should’ve been mounting pressure rather than hit and hopes over sideline. We could’ve got a couple more players binned

I don't think refs will bin more than 1 player, particularly at the same time, in the current game. If they do, you'd get calls of "influencing the game" and whatnot from the usual suspects. Annesley and co aren't in the business of reffing the rules, they're in the business of satisfying the media.

IFR33K

Coach
Or how about taking the middle ground and give your opinion, but if someone disagrees don't piss your knickers about it.

He disagreed with an opinion and attempted to belittle me. I see a lot of similarities between you two clowns. He’s a regular pusssy f^*Kwit that hides behind a keyboard. You just hide behind your wife’s skirt.

84 Baby

Referee
I don't think refs will bin more than 1 player, particularly at the same time, in the current game. If they do, you'd get calls of "influencing the game" and whatnot from the usual suspects. Annesley and co aren't in the business of reffing the rules, they're in the business of satisfying the media.
Vossy was absolutely gagging for it to happen in his terrible Eastlake impersonation

Bring on the robots!!

84 Baby

Referee
He disagreed with an opinion and attempted to belittle me. I see a lot of similarities between you two clowns. He’s a regular pusssy f^*Kwit that hides behind a keyboard. You just hide behind your wife’s skirt.
f**ken go back and read the exchange and comprehend who attempted to belittle whom, you butthurt, dopey twat who hugs nuts.
If you took my initial posts as belittling, I sincerely apologise. If you didn’t, then name the time and date for the meet up at the aquarium.

IFR33K

Coach
f**ken go back and read the exchange and comprehend who attempted to belittle whom, you butthurt, dopey twat who hugs nuts.
If you took my initial posts as belittling, I sincerely apologise. If you didn’t, then name the time and date for the meet up at the aquarium.

F%^k off you moron. If you think losing continually in canberra or losing 5/6 semis isn’t mentally piss weak than you’re dumber than I thought. And why do you get so butthurt? You’re mentally weaker than the eels you cum sponge

IFR33K

Coach
Wow. You lot are verbally doing to each other what that dope did physically to a fellow Eels fan at the Tigers game.
It's time for all to just chill out and hope for an Eels win.

This dickheads obsession is worse than bartmans one with you.

Latest posts