What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Henny Penny Knights

Frenzy.

Immortal
Clueless. It was a typical Chad play to lose us the game. Should have done a pressure kick by the supposedly greatest game controller Yarrawarrah has ever seen

Well you can't help that.

Wasn't worth risking giving away a seven tackle set. Was the right play.

Craigshark

First Grade
Two weeks in a row we’ve been in front and Kennedy has been tackled inside their 10 on the last. Put the foot on the f**ken throat f**k me someone step up

shadowboxer

First Grade
Brave effort.
Same old story.
And there are those out there furious at the treatment of Morris.
In the words of the Manic Street Preachers - “if you tolerate this your children will be next”
Swing away Johnny fans

That last try was his fault. The lump was 10 metres away from our line making no attempt to get back.
Him and moylan hopefully will not be under consideration for new contracts. They typify this last few years of mediocrity looking ok against the worst teams in the comp and going missing when it counts.

Eion

First Grade
Him and moylan hopefully will not be under consideration for new contracts. They typify this last few years of mediocrity looking ok against the worst teams in the comp and going missing when it counts.
I’ve been saying, like many, that woods can give us 20...then you’ve got to get him off...as he gets found out when tired.

But I just don’t think he’s got the mongrel in him. There’s a reason why he hasn’t made an impact in finals for any club and lost every SOO series. Other players simply want it more.

Agree with most posts.
The team had a go. Tracey fantastic and bubba was fantastic.
Chad was Chad and Moyza too quiet.
Woods about as useful as a stripper at a Hillsong convention.

However, Johnson, Graham, Dugan, Mulitalo, Katoa and Hunt. Just saying.....

Overall very proud

Latest posts