What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chambers

Special K

Coach
Last year mid season we could only sign 34 year old Bryson Goodwin and Nene MacDonald who hadn’t played at NRL level in like 2 years.

Now we are bringing in someone who has played over 200 NRL games and represented Australia and Qld. Sure he isn’t in his prime but gee what an upgrade on last year. I think we can squeeze 18 months out of him and he would be a tremendous teacher for our young backline. Kennedy, Katoa, Ronaldo and even Raimen are basically kids still.

I wonder who recommended he reach out to us?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Last year mid season we could only sign 34 year old Bryson Goodwin and Nene MacDonald who hadn’t played at NRL level in like 2 years.

Now we are bringing in someone who has played over 200 NRL games and represented Australia and Qld. Sure he isn’t in his prime but gee what an upgrade on last year. I think we can squeeze 18 months out of him and he would be a tremendous teacher for our young backline. Kennedy, Katoa, Ronaldo and even Raimen are basically kids still.

His mum?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Bomber didn't take his call and he rang 3 times as was a silent number.
When players for example get in trouble might ring coach for help.
I can't somehow believe that, that is not a fg coach

Ads

First Grade
Hopefully there’s so legs left in him. Wasn’t great when he left.

fizman

Bench

A. Brett Finch via Northies
B. Suliasi Vunivalu via QLD Reds
C. John Morris via Mum
D. Craig Bellamy via BCF (Boating,Camping,Fishing)

Quicksilver

Bench

I can’t believe Bomber didn’t answer a silent number.

You’d think if one of his players needed him they’d have the courtesy to show their number, or, you know, leave a message?

I can’t believe Bomber didn’t answer a silent number.

You’d think if one of his players needed him they’d have the courtesy to show their number, or, you know, leave a message?
Interesting point

I wonder how many messages he left

I wonder who else at the club he ended up contacting

I wonder if bomber has an answering service

hmmmm

Frenzy.

Immortal

Do you know?

Frenzy.

Immortal

I suspect Bombers "reasons" for not taking calls are bullshit. As if Chambers wouldn't have texted him. Yeah, right. It's 2021, everybody texts. Leaves messages on message banks.