What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs Raiders - Team List Tuesday - The Papalii Papali'i Cup

I have had inside information.
Dunster will play in centres.

so I’ll that as def Greig will get his shot. A light weight dunster would not make much sense in those dewy conditions. Nikore should stay there as it’s easier to defend in those conditions and bring in dunster when it’s dry conditions.

T-Boon

Coach
Our players never turn up in Canberra. It is part of our tradition and culture.
I seriously think we should consider resting key players like Gutherson, Mahoney and Moses.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I seriously think we should consider resting key players like Gutherson, Mahoney and Moses.

200.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just cannot imagine Fergo playing in the centres unless he is gonna move to the wing for say tackle 4 onwards, but then what would be the point of him in the centres in the first place.

I know he has been average under the high ball lately, but taking him off the wing to avoid the high balls is not gonna do his confidence any good.

T-Boon

Coach
The only thing I would have been practicing and drilling into the players this week would have been playing with enthusiasm. Every year we turn up down there dragging our arses like kids being forced into church.

strider

Post Whore
well then i say f**k it .... forfeit!!! .... there is no point. We are just risking injury in the cold .... put em all back on the bus with a warm blanky and bring the boys home

Latest posts