What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Henny Penny Knights

Generalzod

Immortal
There were three very telling plays in that last 10-12 minutes that contributed to the loss. 3 momentum killers

Moylan's pass behind Wilton, 35-40 out, on the attack and tackles left

Nikora's embarrasing dive when he copped a love tap. Gave them breath, got us nothing and killed momentum

Brailey's woeful decision to throw a short flat bullet at Rudolf with 4 tackles to go and the right side stacked and the Knights short from the tackle on Talakai and filling in the middle

They were the shittest plays of the night in the championship rounds.

Shit themselves
I’ll bet though if it was a Newcastle player copped a love tap like that I’ll bet it would have been called a penalty.

At 22-20 who actually thought the Sharks would win?

I didnt. Been following Sharks since Warren Fisher from Manilla debuted in 73 and played in GF same yr. I thought we were big chance of improvement this yr once some injured Players came back. And even more next yr with money to spend. Now with new regime I cant see them wanting the team to do too well and set the bar too high for next yr. making them look bad if they dont succeed straight away. Write off this yr . Stakes bet is safe. I always passionately supported sharks even when the finances were low and things looked dire. Now it seems itll be same as supporting Easts , Broncos storm or the new Penriff . Maybe Ill get over it . Big part of my life But I didnt even watch tonight till tuned in at 22-20 and thought, yeah- theyll lose.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I wouldn’t worry too much about this year, it’s still early sure but just look forward to the next 3 or so back at home. None of this year will matter.

Who's worried? Been saying all along, even pre Morris, that I expect nothing for 2021.

Have you enjoyed your first game day thread Ozzi?

They get worse. This is mild. There is usually litres of blood shed. Self inflicted of course

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Who's worried? Been saying all along, even pre Morris, that I expect nothing for 2021.

Have you enjoyed your first game day thread Ozzi?

They get worse. This is mild. There is usually litres of blood shed. Self inflicted of course

I wasn’t here. Was on a plane.

Any highlights?

Frenzy.

Immortal
I wasn’t here. Was on a plane.

Any highlights?

Sorta

Jack Willy hasn't had a handling error in 4 games :)

Chad kept the team in the game, no matter what his deathriders say

Kennedy dangerous

Hiroti was solid - much maligned but goes OK.

Tracey was outstanding. I might warm to him.

Rudy's tackle efficiency was 93%, his best in ages. Only missed 3 and wasn't rushing up so fast

Talakai was good. Will be beastly when game fit.

They staged a comeback. A good one. They simply panicked when it mattered at the end.

Omnishark2

Juniors
Brailey's woeful decision to throw a short flat bullet at Rudolf with 4 tackles to go and the right side stacked and the Knights short from the tackle on Talakai and filling in the middle
This was the absolute killer for me - it was on on the right hand side, Brails just had to get the ball there. Totally butchered what would have been the winning try.