What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Ponga

Craigshark

First Grade
Thought moylan got better and better as the game went on. Got criticised in another thread for that ball he threw behind Wilton late in the game. Poor execution, but at least he was still trying to play football instead of protecting the lead.

snout

First Grade
3...W.K....becoming very consistent
2...Moyza...playing for a halves spot.
1...Tracey...has a crack any position.
H/M.. Wilton and Hiroti
And....Ponga can get f**ked.
Moylan hit the ball at speed. Great stuff. That is how you get a team on the backfoot.
And most times he found kennedy with him to continue the surge.
Tracey the same. Everything up tempo.
Theres 3 backs finding a better rhythm already after 1 week of change.

Great thead title.
Would the knights be the dogs without Ponga?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Moylan hit the ball at speed. Great stuff. That is how you get a team on the backfoot.
And most times he found kennedy with him to continue the surge.
Tracey the same. Everything up tempo.
Theres 3 backs finding a better rhythm already after 1 week of change.

Great thead title.
Would the knights be the dogs without Ponga?
I reckon if he doesn’t play last night we win comfortably.....becoming one of those bogey players against us..... 5 tries in his last two games not to mention try assists.

snout

First Grade
I reckon if he doesn’t play last night we win comfortably.....becoming one of those bogey players against us..... 5 tries in his last two games not to mention try assists.
For sure.
Every bit of sucvess they had was off the back of him. Even the winner - they were hot potatoing until he got involved and game over.

He just looms around the back and makes the magic happen

Chimp

Juniors
Harsh but fair
It’s our last tackle options that are giving me the sheets.... I get we’re scared Moylan might break if he kicks, but Chad is our only long range option, and he’s terrible at it. He’s top of the NRL for kick meters, which hides the fact he’s probably got the weakest long range kick in terms of both length and accuracy, it’s just that he’s our only option so he’s probably kicked 3x as many as his competitors.
The bombs are the worst, even from 20 out, he doesn’t get enough height on them for us to compete for the ball - just awful

Latest posts