What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Eels v Raiders GAME DAY thread @ Cbus Stadium 17/4/21

Eelogical

Referee
Anybody care to comment on why we have done so poorly in Canberra for so long? For me, I've struggled with this for some time. I'm convinced it's mostly mental on their part and I can't explain why. I also know we've had some shit teams as well, but they never seem to be in the game from the outset.

eels_fan

First Grade
Anybody care to comment on why we have done so poorly in Canberra for so long? For me, I've struggled with this for some time. I'm convinced it's mostly mental on their part and I can't explain why. I also know we've had some shit teams as well, but they never seem to be in the game from the outset.

because I doubt outside of a small part of 07 and 09 that we have ever had a better team than Canberra.

how many games in the last 15 years in Canberra have we actually been expected to win?

Eelogical

Referee
because I doubt outside of a small part of 07 and 09 that we have ever had a better team than Canberra.

how many games in the last 15 years in Canberra have we actually been expected to win?
That may be so, but we never seem to be up for it most times we go there. We haven't even scored a try in the last two visits...ffs.

TheParraboy

Staff member

The last encounter down there
2019 We had a legit try disallowed in the first half, after defending our line for 20-25 min
Would have been 6-0 and a massive leg up. Canberra just couldnt score, then again they choked us out of the game. Only Paulo made over 100m in the forwards.

Dare say we need the right calls go our way and some luck to beat them tonight, and start well

Eelogical

Referee
The last encounter down there
2019 We had a legit try disallowed in the first half, after defending our line for 20-25 min
Would have been 6-0 and a massive leg up. Canberra just couldnt score, then again they choked us out of the game. Only Paulo made over 100m in the forwards.

Dare say we need the right calls go our way and some luck to beat them tonight, and start well
Yeah/nah. We just need to show up and play good, hard, smart footy for 80 minutes. Patience and all that.

Latest posts