What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 - Rabbitohs vs Tigers: Saturday 17th April 5:30pm @Stadium Australia

Rabbits20

Immortal
Didnt see anything in Ilias today to fill me with confidence

From my mate who just watched reserve grade.

He also said Paulo, Moga, Marsters and Milne have no idea in defence woeful!

Apparently Sele and Mago looked good and that’s it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cmon @callmack1 @Jim Rockford @Souths Till I Die etc..... @BotanyBorn&Bred FIRE UP EVERYONE ON YOUR FEET IN JUST OVER 1HR 25MINS LETS GO AND GET THESE TIGERS AND CLIMB UP TO SECOND

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

Sorry @The Silverdale Phantom i wish you no luck tonight YOU ARE ABOUT TO STEP ONTO SOUTH SYDNEY HOME TURF THIS IS WAR LETS GGGOOOOO RRAABBIITTOOHHSSS!!

Glory Glory!!!

Sorry Souths buddies, it’s mate against mate tonight!

Tiges, you have two options:

You either tear this grand marquee side apart, or you bloody well die trying!

And if you come back into the sheds after the game leaving any questions, I’ll take you down myself.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Cmon @callmack1 @Jim Rockford @Souths Till I Die etc..... @BotanyBorn&Bred FIRE UP EVERYONE ON YOUR FEET IN JUST OVER 1HR 25MINS LETS GO AND GET THESE TIGERS AND CLIMB UP TO SECOND

Sorry @The Silverdale Phantom i wish you no luck tonight YOU ARE ABOUT TO STEP ONTO SOUTH SYDNEY HOME TURF THIS IS WAR LETS GGGOOOOO RRAABBIITTOOHHSSS!!

Glory Glory!!!
Man that chant always gets me psyched up

Jim Rockford

Bench

Glory Glory!!!
I'm here brother and ready to roll.

Travitoh

First Grade
That is the craziest finish I've seen.

Wests played a great game tonight and Souths weren't ready for it. They didn't deserve to lose it and don't deserve to come away from that with nothing.

Travitoh

First Grade
In the past couple of seasons, Souths have struggled when against adversity from the opposition with nobody being able to flip games on their head.

This season Latrell has been that player.

Didn't quite get the W against Melbourne but he was the one who stood up and again tonight it was Latrell who came up with the big plays to take pressure off the team. He has been outstanding when he has had to.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
You should be proud of that effort Phantom. Your boys played a helluva game.
Yeah the Tigers did. The control by Doueihi to get 3 repeat sets gassed our guys, and virtually mistake free, 100% completions in the 2nd half. They did everything they could to put themselves in a winning position, but it was the brilliance of Latrell and Adam with the 2pt FG was enough to turn the momentum back Souths' way. Gotta give credit to our middle fowards to be able to keep turning up in defense when they were gassed.

Latest posts