What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

panthersam

Juniors
Souths got away with so much and just got past the tigers.

Souths were gifted the ball when the challenge happened that had both Campbell Graham and Nofoluma supposedly knocking it back even though it clearly touched Graham first and then had to have touch Nof next who was clearly in front of him lol made no sense at all

I think it will be us vs Melbourne in the big dance again this year.

WestyLife

First Grade
Latrell can kick someone in the face, in a play that was challenged! And they don't say shit. It's corruption

Souths were gifted the ball when the challenge happened that had both Campbell Graham and Nofoluma supposedly knocking it back even though it clearly touched Graham first and then had to have touch Nof next who was clearly in front of him lol made no sense at all

I think it will be us vs Melbourne in the big dance again this year.

Well Walker got only 1 week suspension for elbow drop to the head and stomping someone's ankle.

Burguss medical retirement.

This game. :thinking:

murraymob

First Grade
Parra turning it on up 28 to 10 v raiders
They are going to be on off the teams to beat this year

Kilkenny

Coach
I look forward to seeing how the MRC deal with Latrell’s latest grubby acts.

Considering the media frenzy around our supposed excessive celebrations after scoring and the spin around us being grubby and arrogant it will surely be interesting how Latrells lashing out with his foot is dealt with by the MRC and media generally.

For me personally it is a no brainer, he should be dealt with the most severe sanction possible, given his actions are entirely unacceptable and reflect poorly on the game and fair play. Given someone can receive a couple of weeks for a tackle gone wrong, surely attacking a defenceless player with your boot constitutes a far more serious act of foul play. Whether the boot came into contact with the defending players head should be immaterial and in my opinion this incident should be referred straight to the judiciary, albeit I would expect them to do there job either.

The_Frog

First Grade
I look forward to seeing how the MRC deal with Latrell’s latest grubby acts.
There is a precedent for this incident. In 2016 Sam Kasiano kicked out at Corey Parker, who was holding his leg and collected him in the face with some force. Parker got some facial injuries but did play the following week. Kasiano got a grade 2 dangerous contact. It was definitely worse than the Mitchell one. I think it will be grade 1 dangerous contact, or maybe contrary conduct both of which are a fine.

Kilkenny

Coach
There is a precedent for this incident. In 2016 Sam Kasiano kicked out at Corey Parker, who was holding his leg and collected him in the face with some force. Parker got some facial injuries but did play the following week. Kasiano got a grade 2 dangerous contact. It was definitely worse than the Mitchell one. I think it will be grade 1 dangerous contact, or maybe contrary conduct both of which are a fine.

So we can impose two week suspensions for mistimed innocuous tackles which in some instances first contact is in the vicinity of the chest region before impacting with the head but the game can justify the issuing of a fine for what Latrell did this evening. Quite sad really, there really is no justice. Latrell Mitchell is far more of a grub that our own Stephen Crichton could ever be but yes I agree he is unlikely to be ever held to account for his grubbiness.

maple_69

Bench
Don’t disagree that Latrell is a bit of a grub but I didn’t think there was much in it. Fine or one week for careless would appropriate I think. Bloke was holding his foot he was jerking to get free. I don’t know if you could say he intentionally tried to kick him in the head.

The_Frog

First Grade
So we can impose two week suspensions for mistimed innocuous tackles which in some instances first contact is in the vicinity of the chest region before impacting with the head but the game can justify the issuing of a fine for what Latrell did this evening. Quite sad really, there really is no justice. Latrell Mitchell is far more of a grub that our own Stephen Crichton could ever be but yes I agree he is unlikely to be ever held to account for his grubbiness.
Well they've thrown the book at him. I don't think the Noafaluma face slap is a grade 2 dangerous contact to be perfectly honest.

murraymob

First Grade
Warriors 12 dragons 8
Warriors unlucky with injuries .would love to see them knock off the dragons

murraymob

First Grade
Warriors win 20 to 14
The 6 to go is the dodgiest rule there is.The dragons should have got several at the end and got none

Latest posts