What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News NRL leaked video scandals: Napa, May, Lane

Vozzy

Juniors
Seriously if your a woman and you choose to have sex with someone in a public toilet and then cry cos it got put on film (not condoning this) well when other people are going to come in and out of the same bathroom there would always be risks. The parra bloke whoever is just dumb. The act isn't that bad just gross but filming it was wrong but I feel sorry for no one.

Reflector

Juniors
Seriously if your a woman and you choose to have sex with someone in a public toilet and then cry cos it got put on film (not condoning this) well when other people are going to come in and out of the same bathroom there would always be risks. The parra bloke whoever is just dumb. The act isn't that bad just gross but filming it was wrong but I feel sorry for no one.

Candice Falzon says hi

t-ba

Post Whore
When you’re on your flight to Darwin and a sex tape scandal has broken involving your club.
Ezdc7wdVcAI-kQo
Ezdc7wfVcAIbwFF

I am considering starting 20 alts to give this more likes.