What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal in 1

snout

First Grade
I spent 60.
Worth every cent.
90 seconds.
The bloke is a machine.
Refuses to be beaten.
Love all Gals.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
That was a bad boxing match. I get the gallen love but if that was two other guys you'd all say it was a shit fight

Generalzod

Immortal
That was a bad boxing match. I get the gallen love but if that was two other guys you'd all say it was a shit fight
I remember in 1987 I was working in the city on this particular day some boxing promoter hired the entertainment centre to live stream the boxing match Tyson and some other fighter I’ve forgotten his name, nevertheless people paid around $40 to watch it, the fight lasted for 20seconds people wanted their money back..lol

blaza88z

Coach
That bloke looked like they dragged him from the local pub and said if he lasts a round they will give him some cash

didn't look like an athlete at all

Quigs

Immortal
I didn't pay anything and I didn't watch it. (just saw the link in this thread and played it)

AND ............. I want my money back.

And people ask me why I don't give a shit about Aussie boxing anymore.

That bloke looked like they dragged him from the local pub and said if he lasts a round they will give him some cash

didn't look like an athlete at all

He had a 29 win and 3 loss record coming into tonight.

No bum off the street.

But Gal made him look like one.

And for those that think they wasted $60.

As Maximus from the movie Gladiator said “ Are you not entertained?!” Lol.

Great stuff Gal!

blaza88z

Coach
He had a 29 win and 3 loss record coming into tonight.

No bum off the street.

But Gal made him look like one.

And for those that think they wasted $60.

As Maximus from the movie Gladiator said “ Are you not entertained?!” Lol.

Great stuff Gal!

Yeah fair enough, just saying the way he was moving around the ring and all that