What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Papalii

Crush

Coach
Ricky Stuart is the most emotional coach in the NRL by a mile.
2 or 3 weeks ago he said that it was the bravest performance he had ever seen on a football field (whatever Ricky)
Fast forward 2 weeks and BOOM, the players aren’t NRL players, playing like individuals.
Chill the f**k out you big sook.
He’s only dropped Tapine etc because he knows they are playing Cows and could win with their second team, I pray it backfires.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
The bloke we should target is Tarpine. Always liked him even as a Knight. Something about him and let’s be real Ricky playing with emotion will only get you so far. Old Ricky who I actually like but never rated him as a coach has run his race as a coach.

Gareth67

First Grade
Papali ,he’s over the hill - a spent force .

I always liked that chap from the Storm , Bmith , Wmith or whatever his name is - you know the bloke that the refs really like . Might be worth a try to get him to break his contract to come to the Dragons .

Reckon he would look good in a Dragons jersey . . . :thinking:

possm

Coach
Papali ,he’s over the hill - a spent force .

I always liked that chap from the Storm , Bmith , Wmith or whatever his name is - you know the bloke that the refs really like . Might be worth a try to get him to break his contract to come to the Dragons .

Reckon he would look good in a Dragons jersey . . . :thinking:
I hear he wants to return to Queensland. Now that we have so many Queensland players and two of the coaching staff at the Dragons, he may just feel right at home.

Gareth67

First Grade
I hear he wants to return to Queensland. Now that we have so many Queensland players and two of the coaching staff at the Dragons, he may just feel right at home.

On second thoughts we may just give him a miss possum .

Latest posts