What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 Fri - Parramatta 46-6 Brisbane @ TIO (Darwin)

Round 7: Parramatta v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
I’m far from a Broncos fan but it makes me furious to see them like this. It was funny last year, but they don’t look like improving any time soon.

These f**kers have a massive supporter base. Lift for your fans and for the Brisbane Rugby League community. It can’t be that hard to show an ounce of passion, surely.

All these guys up for contract renewals, I am probably exaggerating it a bit given the performance I am seeing but none of them deserve to play NRL

pantherz9103

First Grade
How did Penrith almost lose against these bums?

Home and away form still matters in Rugby League. The Broncos have been decent at Suncorp. They have had two 8 point losses to Parra and Penrith and a 24-0 win to the Dogs there. For such a mentally fragile side low on confidence, that home support is crucial to lift and encourage them and they put in sustained efforts in those games.

Their away form has been dreadful. They lost meekly to the Titans and the score honestly flattered them and now they have been pumped by Storm, Rabbits and Parra away.

Reflector

Juniors
Parramatta are going to ruin this aren't they?

They're going to get us all excited about the score and the time remaining and the Broncos are going to keep handing them golden opportunities

Only for it to finish with a lukewarm score like 42-6 or 46-10

moffla

Bench
avatars-000244509830-w1wzbe-t500x500.jpg
Prob will cop flack for my post, but I don’t get a kick out of it anymore. Prefer close games on a Friday night

blaza88z

Coach
Home and away form still matters in Rugby League. The Broncos have been decent at Suncorp. They have had two 8 point losses to Parra and Penrith and a 24-0 win to the Dogs there. For such a mentally fragile side low on confidence, that home support is crucial to lift and encourage them and they put in sustained efforts in those games.

Their away form has been dreadful. They lost meekly to the Titans and the score honestly flattered them and now they have been pumped by Storm, Rabbits and Parra away.

Are you lodging your bid for most obvious commentator on the forum?

We lost away to Storm, Rabbits, Parra and Titans? merkin, we wouldn't beat them at home either

Latest posts