What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
He could have waited and he would have had the pick of a few clubs in better positions, and likely been offered more money.
However, I have seen/heard several times of young players coming through the grades, or just crack the grade blowing their knee out in pre-season training. A few were never heard from again. That is the risk if you wait, being a rookie just starting out.

And Hindy what are you doing associating with Dogs fans? If you have the itch to sit with rival fans stick with us :)

He is a good mate but relax I served him some out of date food. Put him on the toilet for a short while.

Girds89

Bench
Id give them Critter if it meant keeping Burton but the best move for Matt is playing in the halves at NRL level

I really really think Burton has wade Graham with more speed and agility written all over him.

He still has a fair bit of filling out to do. Think he will finish at 105ish kgs. Could be a brilliant edge 2nd rower.

Girds89

Bench
In 4-5 years maybe

Yeah no doubt he will play half's next few years but with an off season in the gym he could easily play there next year not that he will for the dogs. But if we were fortunate enough to keep him centre to 2nd row would be the natural progression.

Can already see he runs brilliant lines. He knows how to hit a hole and he runs onto the ball better than any player in our team.

I really really think Burton has wade Graham with more speed and agility written all over him.

He still has a fair bit of filling out to do. Think he will finish at 105ish kgs. Could be a brilliant edge 2nd rower.

Much better hands than Graham, better kicking as well. Burton is a genuine half if he wants it.

Also would’ve thought this would constitute contract tampering from Fletcher. Given we refused to let Burton leave early, the Bulldogs will absolutely make us eat shit if we push this.

Kilkenny

Coach
H

He is well out of our price range .Can not see him taking a big pay cut just to play for us

According to another article on Lodge when his current deal expires next season he has a two year (not one year) option in his favour. I think Kevvie is desperate to off load him, but they’ll be chipping in half of his salary for next three seasons to whomever decides to pick him up.

Alintheeast

Juniors
Nah I don’t think they would either but I meant more that nothing could possibly legally happen to the Panthers for pushing the case when they’ve done the exact same thing already this season
Fletch believes that he can approach the Dogs and convince them that we will take Burton off their hands as long they pay half his contracted salary like we do for Rcg Waqa etc.

Latest posts