What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
A failure with individual performances at this point will realise no sustained improvement and be seen as a gross failure at the highest level.

If we lose and it’s swept under the carpet or explained away, success next year will be seen as elusive.

We if can’t beat them, we need a good shortening up.
A bit much after a 12 hour day ..your obviously on woffle mode...

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
The Titans have conceded 76 points in their last two games. Couldn’t tackle a good feed.

The reality last night is that the defence on both sides was so poor that even Corey Thompson looked like the second coming of Eric Grothe at times.
Eric Grothe ..He wrecked the kiwis chance of winning I think it was the second test to even up the series when Graeme Lowe was Coach (which would have been miraculous back then) ..mid to late 80s ? We won the 3rd test 16 nil..The details fade but for me that name remains..

Last edited:
A bit much after a 12 hour day ..your obviously on woffle mode...

No I’m not.

Let me spell it out:

The next two games will determine Madge’s long term future at the club.

If we play like f**kwits then I think he’s finished and your axemurderer fantasy ( you’ve been belting on about for 2 years) will finally come true.

The only discussion thereafter will be who will be the next coach and I’ve got a few in mind. Morris looks front runner for mine. He did a great job with that side of half dead dingbat merkins. Exceeded all expectations.

Madge’s extension is club option. The club is already under the pump, people are at home in the kitchen making Molotov cocktails.

Coming equal last is just....f**king unacceptable.

Equal last, it’s humiliating and embarrassing.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
No I’m not.

Let me spell it out:

If we play like f**kwits then I think he’s finished and your axemurderer fantasy ( you’ve been belting on about for 2 years) will finally come true.

The only discussion thereafter will be who will be the next coach and I’ve got a few in mind. Morris looks front runner for mine. He did a great job with that side of half dead dingbat merkins. Exceeded all expectations.

Madge’s extension is club option. The club is already under the pump, people are at home in the kitchen making Molotov cocktails.

Settle petal, it's only R7.
What do you mean by "Madge’s extension is club option."?

WA Tiger

Bench
No I’m not.

Let me spell it out:

Ok Yip Thats spelt out well

Equal last, well here is the challenge now, let’s see if the team can lift themselves off the bottom and at least aim for f##king 9th.It will be interesting to see how they respond and if they are better than where they are placed or are we just wasting our time being optimistic.

Settle petal, it's only R7.
What do you mean by "Madge’s extension is club option."?

It was reported earlier in the year that we have clauses in his contract relating to his renewal per 2022-2023. They say we can release him -without full freight due and payable.

He has a 33% strike rate this year for acceptable individual performances. 50% or above should be the kpi, even if we lose.

But also the building up. We haven’t seen any consistency. That’s the big worry. So I think the drums are beating in the distance. I’m not launching a campaign, just sliding a note under the door.

. . . Oh great.
As soon as someone mentions "witty", up comes the photo of some gay blokes.
And I thought we had outgrown that sort of stuff.

The posts of the gay folk were actually to support diversity and tolerance. No cancel culture, just follow the dialogue son.

@stryker and I are looking forward to catching up in real life at the finals, having a few ales and pies the telling of tall stories and laughs. Paying out on a few lu cretins. I’m looking forward to it.

WA Tiger

Bench
It was reported earlier in the year that we have clauses in his contract relating to his renewal per 2022-2023. They say we can release him -without full freight due and payable.

He has a 33% strike rate this year for acceptable individual performances. 50% or above should be the kpi, even if we lose.

But also the building up. We haven’t seen any consistency. That’s the big worry. So I think the drums are beating in the distance. I’m not launching a campaign, just sliding a note under the door.
I think I read something like that ...anyway not surprising .Madge would have clauses for clauses in his contract...WT would have been silly not to put them in with his W/L record regardless of his reputation..Resigning imo was as much about apparent solidness at the club for potential recruitment than anything

Last edited:
I think I read something like that ...anyway not surprising .Madge would have clauses for clauses in his contract...WT would have been silly not to put them in with his W/L record regardless of his reputation..Resigning imo was as much about apparent solidness at the club for potential recruitment than anything

I have no doubt it’s frustrating Madge more than any other person alive. I don’t question his intent or effort and he’d work harder than any other coach in the nrl to manifest the magic formulas.

Also, I said before that we don’t know if the players would have even worse days out if he wasn’t coaching. That’s just unknown and there is no way of finding out.

That was one of our best games in modern times under Madge’s command last week and I’m cautiously optimistic we can beat the seagulls. So much so, I’ve backed us to do so head to head.

But we desperately need a good game win or not.

Tigerm

First Grade
I have no doubt it’s frustrating Madge more than any other person alive. I don’t question his intent or effort and he’d work harder than any other coach in the nrl to manifest the magic formulas.

Also, I said before that we don’t know if the players would have even worse days out if he wasn’t coaching. That’s just unknown and there is no way of finding out.

That was one of our best games in modern times under Madge’s command last week and I’m cautiously optimistic we can beat the seagulls. So much so, I’ve backed us to do so head to head.

But we desperately need a good game win or not.
Prefer a shit game and a win, if that’s what it takes.

Mr Spock!

Referee
If Benji was here we would still be 1 and 5 but a year behind in the rebuild.

Benji is a legend but he is benefiting massively but not having to play every game, and having a team that can defend his errors which we haven’t been able to do.
Yeah he doesn't have 800k Brooks and 800k Mbye.

stryker

First Grade
Doogie is a gun, facts don’t care about your feelings.
LMFAO!!!!!
Doohee is hot garbage again today.
He is like a slow moving sloth. He thinks slowly, he runs slowly and he gets in position slowly.
His only claim to fame is the mid field bomb. That is not a first grade standard 5/8.
I would try him at lock and once he fails there I’d trade his lazy arse out of this club because if he is a gun, he is the equivalent of a 300 year old musket.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Well that's it for this season. No chance of finishing in such lofty heights of 9th spot. Looks like the spoon is heading our way. My big question is can the Tigers be a top 8 team in the next 10 years. It's not looking good.For us to be a top 8 side in a couple of years we need a quality winger, center, halfback and a couple of forwards. Can't see that happening. Any way, what the hell do I care. The team I have followed all my life is doing well.
GO THE MIGHTY MAGPIES.
Maybe the tigers could give Cini a go in top grade and a couple of forwards as well, maybe Fitzgibbon on the wing. Not just for one game but enough for the first graders dropped to qualify for the magpies in the finals.

Tigerm

First Grade
What I don’t understand, we still have 2 more signings to be made, we have a truck load of cash, wtf are we waiting for, sign some worthy players ffs.

Tiger05

First Grade
Guys - I have nothing against gay guys. Stryker is a mate.

What I don’t understand, we still have 2 more signings to be made, we have a truck load of cash, wtf are we waiting for, sign some worthy players ffs.

Who can we sign ? We just signed Hastings.

Last edited:

Latest posts