What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Dogs : Sat 1 May 2021 5:30pm

Rhyno

First Grade
BA starting to get too cocky naming Dunster on bench when there are a lot of better options

eels_fan

First Grade
I don’t see any chance Dunster plays from the bench.

he plays centre or Fergo moves in with him on the wing.

niukore a week to get back into the middle forward groove before the roosters game

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dunster to centre and Niukore to the bench perhaps ?

Strange if he does go with that why he didn’t do this before
Up against a weak attacking team is a good opportunity. I'm sure he would've preferred to debut him like this rather than in an elimination final against Souths.

This will be Dunster's audition for next year's wing spot. Ferguson to centre

chiefy1

Juniors
I'm going to put my left one on the line & say the ba is putting up a smokescreen.

I think Haze will start and Emu Greg or Hipgrave to come in. Haze won't be on the beach no chance .

I think we have an injury somewhere in the outside backs.

hindy111

Post Whore
In NSW cupmlast week if look at stats Haze isnlisted as playing centre. Perhaps someone can confirm this. Looks like Penisini played wing. It could be a typo or BA might of wanted to give him a run at centre prior.
I don't see and Issue with starting Marata at centre and moving him to the middle after 222mins when RCG goes off and bring Haze on.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ignore above post. They hadn't moved Perham into side which made it look like Dunster was 4th player named being centre. He played wing.