What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
Well, never saw this side at all?

Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Joseph Leilua 4. James Roberts 5. Tommy Talau 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jake Simpkin 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Moses Mbye 15. Stefano Utoikamanu 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Thomas Mikaele 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. Zane Musgrove 20. Tom Amone 21. Jacob Liddle
Same bumbling boof heads who are lucky to be 1&6

Maxxn99

Juniors
Not at all thinking a win in this one...still too many imposters there. Might be handy having Farah out there tbh if that’s the case. But nah not falling again for them!

Tiger05

First Grade
Not that impressed with that team, I prefer the advance notice team earlier that Speedy put up.

Musgrove had to get dropped and so did MCK.

The old firm returns for the backline, the miraculous Doogie is back. Brooks is ready for another average game.

We’ve gone for busy but not spectacular forwards. Might be ok if they go the distance and we can’t win missing 20 tackles per half like last week.

Not enough change for mine, but the dragons have hit a really bad patch.

The dragons were frustrating to watch last week, stuck in my craw that they didn’t manage field position very well and had flaccid last tackle options.
But earlier in the year, they are a confidence side. They will be desperate to take the lead early.

I think the jet is long overdue for a good game and if bj decides to play footy, we might have a chance.

They have a smattering of genuine game breakers and clutch, so at least we’ve gone for health.

Need some proper leadership from Tamou. We can’t have our captain not leading by example or missing critical tackles.

We just have to go with them. We don’t come back very well. If they get a good sniff and overcome their stage fright, we could struggle.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
What does Roberts have to do to not make the team?

I think we should look after him. They say it's all about confidence and early in the year he was talking about just enjoying playing the game without putting too much pressure on himself. Give him some time with the Magpies to build his confidence and enjoy footy. Playing for the Tigers NRL side can't be good for anyone's mental health.
To counter balance that giving Cini a run in first grade would surely lift his spirits (not that he is playing like someone feeling out of sorts)