What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

T.S Quint

Coach
Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode: “I choose not to run.”

aaa021a655df9a13573852d24d4a8ebe.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Parramatta Eels' team to play the Mount Pritchard Mounties in the Knock On Effect NSW Cup in Round Eight has been named.

BUY EELS HOME GAME TICKETS

Hayze Perham will make his debut for the Blue & Gold, while Sean Russell moves to the wing.

Kick off is on Sunday 2nd May at 3pm at Aubrey Keech Reserve, Sydney.

1 Hayze Perham
2 Sean Russell
3 Will Penisini
4 Michael Oldfield
5 Toa Mataáfa
6 Jordan Rankin
7 Jakob Arthur
8 Ky Rodwell
9 Joey Lussick
10 Wiremu Greig
11 Elie El-Zakhem
12 Keegan Hipgrave
13 Makahesi Makatoa
14 Nathaniel Roache
15 Kurt Dillon
16 Charbel Tasipale
17 Aitasi James

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2021/04/27/nsw-cup-team-list---mounties-v-eels-round-eight/

MountainMan

Juniors
The Parramatta Eels' team to play the Mount Pritchard Mounties in the Knock On Effect NSW Cup in Round Eight has been named.

BUY EELS HOME GAME TICKETS

Hayze Perham will make his debut for the Blue & Gold, while Sean Russell moves to the wing.

Kick off is on Sunday 2nd May at 3pm at Aubrey Keech Reserve, Sydney.

1 Hayze Perham
2 Sean Russell
3 Will Penisini
4 Michael Oldfield
5 Toa Mataáfa
6 Jordan Rankin
7 Jakob Arthur
8 Ky Rodwell
9 Joey Lussick
10 Wiremu Greig
11 Elie El-Zakhem
12 Keegan Hipgrave
13 Makahesi Makatoa
14 Nathaniel Roache
15 Kurt Dillon
16 Charbel Tasipale
17 Aitasi James

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2021/04/27/nsw-cup-team-list---mounties-v-eels-round-eight/
No lafai?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was wondering the same. Perham's opportunity in first grade is at centre. Is he only playing fullback in reserves so he can handle the ball more often? Good for that team, but not for his preparation for first grade. I assume most of the preparation for first grade is done at training rather than in reserve grade.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I was wondering the same. Perham's opportunity in first grade is at centre. Is he only playing fullback in reserves so he can handle the ball more often? Good for that team, but not for his preparation for first grade. I assume most of the preparation for first grade is done at training rather than in reserve grade.
Highly unlikely, but if Hayze makes a fist of fullback and Moses chases the money, then moving Gutho to 5/8 is another option.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Maybe Brthur is nervous having W Smith as his back up fullback and rightly so.

Gronk

Staff member

Listen to Joey Grima this week in the TCT podcast. Joey said that it's his job to trial players at different positions in lower grades as BA does not have the time to experiment with players in his squad when preparing for a match. BA wants the development staff to *know* where a player can competently slot into FG.