What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigers1986

Juniors
I went to the training session this arvo. The players looked relaxed, going through their drills and stuff with some good intensity. Team looks united and together.

That said, I think it was Madden and Brooks were putting up bombs for the backs, and Roberts dropped 5 straight. Rather than being annoyed, he's laughing it off and treating it lethargically.

stryker

First Grade
I went to the training session this arvo. The players looked relaxed, going through their drills and stuff with some good intensity. Team looks united and together.

That said, I think it was Madden and Brooks were putting up bombs for the backs, and Roberts dropped 5 straight. Rather than being annoyed, he's laughing it off and treating it lethargically.
Sounds like they are primed for another arse flogging.
Bunch of useless f**ks.

BrotherJim05

Bench
It's like they don't actually care if we win or lose. It seems they are just stoked that they have the privilege to get paid to play footy. It would then explain why they aren't buying in to what Madge is trying to build, and also why the players driven to win a premiership don't want to be here.

Give them all a lie detector test and ask them "do you want to win a premiership at the Wests Tigers?". Everyone will say yes, but I reckon half of them will fail. They really don't seem to give a shit

Ned Kelly

Juniors
If not they can only dock us 2 points

I wasn't overly thrilled about watching this game until I saw this news. Can't expect too much from a first appearance on the wing but if he is able to bring half the enthusiasm with him from the Magpies to the Tigers he just might lift the rest of the team to put in a decent effort.
I'm tipping him to be a regular first grader next year if not this year.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Just in-case you haven't seen him play.

Sure it's from last year but he has been doing the same stuff this year. He knows when to run, when to side step, when to use his power and when to pass. Huge future ahead of him.

stryker

First Grade
Will reserve judgement Ned, but that highlights package isn’t awesome. Pretty stock standard.
In saying that, if he can defend, he is an improvement.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Will reserve judgement Ned, but that highlights package isn’t awesome. Pretty stock standard.
In saying that, if he can defend, he is an improvement.

He can defend. He is safe under a high ball and the amount of meters he has been making post contact has been amazing. I know first grade is a big step up up but sadly for Jimmy the Jet I am confident he will be an improvement. At the very least he won't be any worse.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
What’s happened to Jimmy the jun I mean Jet?? Didn’t step on a shard of glass did he? Useless, piece of shit, waste of money, lazy, past it f**ken myth. I reckon I’m a better player than that f**king clown and I haven’t played since the backyard 30 years ago and I’m in my 40s with 2 f**ked knees. Spastics like Roberts are fawned over and idolised by a good chunk of our mongoloid fans. Truth is the prick should be hounded out of the club he’s a f**king joke.