What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R8 Sat - Penrith 28-16 Manly @ Carrington

Round 8: Penrith v Manly

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
For the past 3 years. He’s always been one of our best when he’s had the odd game.

Look it's hard to drop a stud like Millie Boyle's brother. Whether you play him as a middle or on the edge, he has the same impact.

GongPanther

Referee
It’s funny how these Smuglords can’t handle a team getting close-ish, especially when it’s a shit team like Manly.

BuT tHE ReFs!!
Ha, grow up sport!.

Overall, the Panthers were the better side. You're really fortunate it wasn't played in front of a packed house at Penrith Park.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Ha, grow up sport!.

Overall, the Panthers were the better side. You're really fortunate it wasn't played in front of a packed house at Penrith Park.
Oh yeah were really lucky sport!!... what was the final score again???

I know you guys love your records, be it a single point or 50, its still only 2 points for a win

GongPanther

Referee
I still reckon Souths attack is better than Penriths. Their defence is about 50 times better than ours, however.

I think Manly will make the 8 over the Titans.
Nah. It's that were not giving that much away so far. Watch when we really kick in when we play the likes of your lot, only then you'll get a taste of what we are really capeable of.

chrisD

Coach
I still reckon Souths attack is better than Penriths. Their defence is about 50 times better than ours, however.

I think Manly will make the 8 over the Titans.
You tear mediocre defences better than us, and look better doing it. Don’t know that you’d eek out as many points as us against the best defences.

GongPanther

Referee
Oh yeah were really lucky sport!!... what was the final score again???

I know you guys love your records, be it a single point or 50, its still only 2 points for a win
28-16 as I recall.But you have to admit, we did leave a lot of ponts out there.

blaza88z

Coach
It’s funny how these Smuglords can’t handle a team getting close-ish, especially when it’s a shit team like Manly.

BuT tHE ReFs!!

Are you surprised? it was the same against Brisbane

Despite the fact they had a few calls go their way, none more so than their centre copping a 3 week suspension but not even a penalty on the night