What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Tigers

Old Timer

Coach
Very disappointing thus far a real battle of the cripples.

Yet again the stage is all set for our halves to take the game by the throat and lead us to victory but unfortunately we have all seen that scenario before.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
I actually think Drags had overall strong defence. Clunky in handling and attack but a lot of scramble when it matters, particularly by Hunt, Macca and Dufty
I agree scramble is keeping us ahead at the moment but they are making easy metres from dummy half and picking apart Kerr and Hunt on our right edge. Need a Bellamy half time talk....

thebigredv

First Grade
They said this was a desperation game but I just see two disinterested teams. Worst half of league I've seen in a while.

Ellis with a real lack in skill followed up by a selfish play. Alvaro seemed to get injured too and is playing busted. How we get points without rava and Lomax I'm not sure. Norman should step up but doing his average b grade performance.

Latest posts