What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 113 51.6%

• Total voters

T.S Quint

Coach
Well Holbrook is no longer looking like a super rookie coach ........

I know you’re just mentioning this to stick it up the arses of those who wanted to sack BA to sign him (and fair enough)...but he has done reasonably well in his short time there considering the utter rabble they were when he took over. He’s turned them from a nothing club to a probable mid table team this year. A few more good signings and in a couple of years they could be towards the top of the table. Of course there’s a chance he won’t as well, but I’m not going to judge his NRL coaching career just yet.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know you’re just mentioning this to stick it up the arses of those who wanted to sack BA to sign him (and fair enough)...but he has done reasonably well in his short time there considering the utter rabble they were when he took over. He’s turned them from a nothing club to a probable mid table team this year. A few more good signings and in a couple of years they could be towards the top of the table. Of course there’s a chance he won’t as well, but I’m not going to judge his NRL coaching career just yet.
Similar to Arthur's early career at the Eels. I think they're both good coaches, but Arthur was made a scapegoat (and probably will be again in the future) while Holbrook certainly will.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Similar to Arthur's early career at the Eels. I think they're both good coaches, but Arthur was made a scapegoat (and probably will be again in the future) while Holbrook certainly will.
Yeah. Let's judge Holbrook in his 9th season. Tino is a huge loss for them. I was very disappointed with Mr Kick Happy last night. A bit of a Will Smith performance from him. Their D was gash but I love their exuberance in attack. Don't dare take them lightly. Not the guaranteed 2 points they once were.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Besides Brimson the Tits spine is garbage, Tino had been their player so he's a big out. The defence has to be worrying for Holbrook they were exposed on the edges far too easily.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah. Let's judge Holbrook in his 9th season. Tino is a huge loss for them. I was very disappointed with Mr Kick Happy last night. A bit of a Will Smith performance from him. Their D was gash but I love their exuberance in attack. Don't dare take them lightly. Not the guaranteed 2 points they once were.
They scored their first 18 points by being kick happy .... other than those they were puss

Bandwagon

Staff member
Besides Brimson the Tits spine is garbage, Tino had been their player so he's a big out. The defence has to be worrying for Holbrook they were exposed on the edges far too easily.

They were exposed through the middle as well. Their line in D was just constantly staggered and full of f**king holes. That's blokes tryin' to solve problems by themselves and playing hero.

hindy111

Post Whore
The squad is full of guys who love to play footy. But they need guys who like to do the dirty tough work. That is their biggest flaw.

Gazzamatta

Coach
We need to "chase the collision".
We need to "complete our sets".
We need to "earn the right to play some footy".
We need to "compete on every play".
BA was talking about sharing the load amongst his forwards and I totally agree and about time but what about Rheed? Is Rheed a forward? He is more important than any other forward you want to charge into the ruck without now even consider an offload. Let's take some of those 60 tackles each week off Rheed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
BA was talking about sharing the load amongst his forwards and I totally agree and about time but what about Rheed? Is Rheed a forward? He is more important than any other forward you want to charge into the ruck without now even consider an offload. Let's take some of those 60 tackles each week off Rheed.
He only made 48 tackles in 80 minutes yesterday. That's not a high work rate. It helps when we control possession.

IFR33K

Coach
We need to "chase the collision".
We need to "complete our sets".
We need to "earn the right to play some footy".
We need to "compete on every play".

BA must of taken Bennett’s criticism of the eels after the semi final loss on board, if he’s talking about sharing the load

Latest posts