What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
OK that article spoke about cryptocurrencies v gold in broad terms.

What about #ncash. What makes it unique or are we just banking on a social media FOMO spike.

I normally don’t do this and describe detail but I put $2k in it. Why ? Because despite the Reddit rhetoric I see that the coin was only 0.00052 a year ago. You reckon that’s just from FOMO of a coin with a current market cap of $73.3m at just over 1cent? don’t think so.

The same people predicted doom about cardano and tron when they were under 10 cents this time last year. Check it out now. FOMO? I don’t think so and that’s why I’ve put my money where my keyboard is.

My biggest regret is when I had $100 worth of dogecoin and secured 50,500 of them. That’s a cool $27k today and even after tax $20k net. Not bad for a $100 investment 3 years ago.

But I agree @Gronk these altcoins are more of a gamble especially the ones with a relatively small market cap.

strider

Post Whore
which part of "double" don't we understand? ..... who gives a f**k what it does

and the spring prediction - pfffffttt ... it could well double by winter ffs

strider

Post Whore
yeah but theres a good chance nothing goes to shit over the next 8 months or so - and most things will go along for the ride

its already up 75% since 20 Apr ..... its last big run was 150% over 8 days .... its been going sideways/down for a while ..... once it gets to its previous high it might go off

hindy111

Post Whore
yeah but theres a good chance nothing goes to shit over the next 8 months or so - and most things will go along for the ride

its already up 75% since 20 Apr ..... its last big run was 150% over 8 days .... its been going sideways/down for a while ..... once it gets to its previous high it might go off

You might go off....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
you will get hooked gronk ..... get some VET while you are there
His dog might need it.

images

strider

Post Whore
If you want to play pretendies with crypto there is an aussie excahnge called swyftx that has a demo mode where you trade pretend money ..... but then you will just feel bad cos you actually missed out when you make 10k

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If you want to play pretendies with crypto there is an aussie excahnge called swyftx that has a demo mode where you trade pretend money ..... but then you will just feel bad cos you actually missed out when you make 10k
As opposed to real crypto when you make $1000 on Doge and realise you should've sunk your life savings into it three months ago? It's a mug's game.

Latest posts