What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

Cactus

Juniors
Is kent missing as punishment for his Bellamy comments?

He received a nod of approval, his back slapped, hand shook, kissed on the cheek, handed a trophy, awarded a knighthood, gifted a European car, granted a 1st class holiday, and grafted some bitcoin.

So no.

Vee

First Grade
Two little nuggets brightened my week tonight.

1. Sloshfeld outlines his promotion relegation proposal. Later someone Ask Kenty if that's the dumbest thing he ever heard Slosh say, PK looks right down the camera and says, "No."

2. A suggested refinement of the 6again rule that penalties be awarded except in the attacking 20.

Showtime

Juniors
Two little nuggets brightened my week tonight.

1. Sloshfeld outlines his promotion relegation proposal. Later someone Ask Kenty if that's the dumbest thing he ever heard Slosh say, PK looks right down the camera and says, "No."

2. A suggested refinement of the 6again rule that penalties be awarded except in the attacking 20.

Listening to that gronk talk about a relegation system was one of the most embarrassing things on TV, even the panel were embarrassed.

axl rose

Bench
Listening to that gronk talk about a relegation system was one of the most embarrassing things on TV, even the panel were embarrassed.
Look i love the Bluebags, such a part of RL history. But bringing back Newtown to the top grade.. take your meds buzz. Do Sydney Uni get a chance at promotion as well?

Look i love the Bluebags, such a part of RL history. But bringing back Newtown to the top grade.. take your meds buzz. Do Sydney Uni get a chance at promotion as well?

So.... under that system the Broncos would be playing Canterbury cup this year...??

A funny thought but.... an absolute disaster for the NRL ...

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Have to love it
Buzz comes out and says broncos should sign Reynolds for 4 years to get him off market then pay him out on a medical as they can afford it .
Considering he is a employee of the teams major shareholder this is very concerning

Also was concerning that he said nrl called the officials in roosters / eels game , that is concerning ... is that why no one got binned from roosters for repeated infringements , what else was communicated , considering they allow betting on games , it is concerning

Diesel

Referee
Have to love it
Buzz comes out and says broncos should sign Reynolds for 4 years to get him off market then pay him out on a medical as they can afford it .
Considering he is a employee of the teams major shareholder this is very concerning

Also was concerning that he said nrl called the officials in roosters / eels game , that is concerning ... is that why no one got binned from roosters for repeated infringements , what else was communicated , considering they allow betting on games , it is concerning
If it was NQ vs NZ & this same scenario played out, there would be no phone call at HT. Annersly would be explaining it at his Monday catch ups & 360 wouldn’t be talking about it

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/925a6adc7e5af9aaf934393e44ba8acf

“All right let me just say this, Grapple tackle, chicken wing, rolling pin, hip drop, crusher, crocodile rolls, cannon balls, ankle twists,” Kent said on NRL 360.

“The only constant in Melbourne since 2005 when all those tackles have been brought in and later banned in the game is the head coach Craig Bellamy.

“So I think the less advice we take from Craig Bellamy about the welfare of players the better.

So Bellamy was on 360 tonight....

Seems like the letter of complaint has gone by the wayside n someone has sweet-talked Bellamy Into a goodwill appearance...

Would love to know what conversations were had from Kent going troppo through til now...

Headless Chook

Juniors
NRL360- Rugby League from every angle.

So long as it's Roosters, Rabbitohs and Raiders.
Just wait until your team either has a massive injury toll, dramas with the coach or negotiations with star players off contract then your panthers will be front and centre.

The_Frog

First Grade
Just wait until your team either has a massive injury toll, dramas with the coach or negotiations with star players off contract then your panthers will be front and centre.
Is Adam Reynolds the only one of 500 odd NRL players coming off contract? One would think so.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Had to laugh at Ikin trying to bait kent about the leaks out of canberra coming out on the show, kent just bit his lip lol

Jersey No 14

Juniors
X - NRL on Report.....
I - Me will not engage in any NRL activity in anyway for the next several weeks.
All that money which will go to the club, sent on travel, and beer and the tuck shops at the sevreal grounds wil be held.
To corporate sponsors
I will not disaplay any NRL mechandise I will not associate myself with any branding associated with the NRL

FOX / TCN 9
I have Fox for several reasons - F1 MotoGP movies
I will not view any Rugby League related Topical show including any live or reply broadcast shows
so to advertisers I will there fore not view any of the hugely expensive adds which are in place for my convience.

Advertisers save your money. Paid commentators - save your breath, Because I will not be listening.
I am only one but - there maybe two, then three.
What happens to your jobs - your adverisising money when this awakenong reaches the Event Horizion.

I dont care I have a well paying job.
maybe my son when he asks why - He will understand in detail, the day the NRL shot themselves in the foot.

Remember - I don't care whether I watch your Sh!# or not.
I have a life - and i'm sure peoiple out there will come to realise this too.

Latest posts