What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easts Tigers Enter Expansion Race

Western bulldogs(wests&bulldogs) and Brisbane tigers(balmain&brisbane2).
They would have to be Western Sydney Bulldogs to avoid being sued by AwFuL, as they have a Western Bulldogs.

I think Western Sydney Bulldogs can work as Wests Magpies and Canterbury Bulldogs both used the classic "v" design back in the day, and Canterbury already use black in some of their kits.

cumbrian Mackem

Juniors
They would have to be Western Sydney Bulldogs to avoid being sued by AwFuL, as they have a Western Bulldogs.

I think Western Sydney Bulldogs can work as Wests Magpies and Canterbury Bulldogs both used the classic "v" design back in the day, and Canterbury already use black in some of their kits.
Black jersey with a white “v” for a home strip and a blue jersey with a white “v” for a
The away strip :thumbsup:

maybe they could team up with a A-league side and build a mini-bankwest stadium in Liverpool??

Black jersey with a white “v” for a home strip and a blue jersey with a white “v” for a
The away strip :thumbsup:

maybe they could team up with a A-league side and build a mini-bankwest stadium in Liverpool??
A stadium out there would be good.

Merge North Sydney with Manly.

North Sydney Sea Eagles
Western Sydney Bulldogs
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Sydney Roosters

The Great Dane

First Grade
Sounds like a match made in heaven to me then :thumbsup::thumbsup:

brisbane tigers based in east Brisbane and playing out of suncorp stadium which would leave the dolphins to be based out of their home ground in Redcliffe.

Brisbane tigers
Moreton bay dolphins
Brisbane broncos
Gold Coast titans
North Queensland cowboys
Wests giving up the Tigers brand, or whatever other scenario that sees Easts able to enter the NRL as the Brisbane Tigers, is nonsense that will never happen.

Honestly it's a waste of everybody's time to even seriously suggest it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sounds like a match made in heaven to me then :thumbsup::thumbsup:

brisbane tigers based in east Brisbane and playing out of suncorp stadium which would leave the dolphins to be based out of their home ground in Redcliffe.

Brisbane tigers
Moreton bay dolphins
Brisbane broncos
Gold Coast titans
North Queensland cowboys

dolphins couldn’t thrive on crowds of less than 12k and hardly any corporate box sales. Playing in Redcliffe is a sure fire recipe for financial disaster for them.

blue bags

First Grade
Wests giving up the Tigers brand, or whatever other scenario that sees Easts able to enter the NRL as the Brisbane Tigers, is nonsense that will never happen.

Honestly it's a waste of everybody's time to even seriously suggest it.
Brisbane Bengal tigers :)

Latest posts