What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Jarryd Hayne sexual assault trials

betcats

Referee
It's almost impossible to decipher what they were trying to say. You need a degree in religious bogan f**kwit to understand them.

They would want to be careful talking about the victim, besides how stupid and disgusting it looks its been proven in court now that she is a victim. Calling her a liar or even just implying it could easily get them sued if she wanted to.

Sphagnum

Coach
Luckily Hayne will have Jeebus to keep him company for the next few years

giphy.gif

Floodwaters

Juniors
Did Hayne know his wife before this happened? It seems strange he gets himself in this mess then settles down when historically his always liked to root around... surely she must wonder "would he be with me if he didn't get in this mess"

betcats

Referee
Did Hayne know his wife before this happened? It seems strange he gets himself in this mess then settles down when historically his always liked to root around... surely she must wonder "would he be with me if he didn't get in this mess"

Yeah they have a toddler together, known her for years.

Danish

Referee
They would want to be careful talking about the victim, besides how stupid and disgusting it looks its been proven in court now that she is a victim. Calling her a liar or even just implying it could easily get them sued if she wanted to.

Given the victim’s identity is unknown I don’t know how far a slander case would go.

I’ve got no problems with his mates supporting him and believing him innocent. They’ve got no reason to attack the victim though. Although those 2 hart have careers to protect

betcats

Referee
Given the victim’s identity is unknown I don’t know how far a slander case would go.

I’ve got no problems with his mates supporting him and believing him innocent. They’ve got no reason to attack the victim though. Although those 2 hart have careers to protect

I find their comments pretty disgraceful tbh. Calling people Dogs and "so called victim" is f**ked up. Hayne went in front of two juries and neither of them could find him not guilty, he's a dog as are those two former players who made those comments.

franklin2323

Immortal
Wasn't there a player who was seen allegedly beating his wife or pulling her hair outside their home? Then the chick "allegedly" changed her story?

There lies the problem with such a broad rule. GI and Greg Bird had similar things happen and no charge. I like the life banning though

Of course you are right, plenty of good people playing in the NRL. Its why idiots like these two are so frustrating to me.

If anything these boofs are a good advertisement for victims rights.

All part of the extremist blokey culture that feminazis use to assert “ we are all the same.”

The nrl is a paradise for wokeys looking for prey.

The real trouble started when Hayne, under the influence, decided it was a great idea to try to have sexual relations with that lady that night.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
If anything these boofs are a good advertisement for victims rights.

All part of the extremist blokey culture that feminazis use to assert “ we are all the same.”

The nrl is a paradise for wokeys looking for prey.

The real trouble started when Hayne, under the influence, decided it was a great idea to try to have sexual relations with that lady that night.

yep, under the influence and having just sat in a cab for a couple hours just to get some after a two day bucks party, its not hard to see how it went pear shaped.