What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Cry me a f**king river.
I'm tired of hearing these guys saying "I've got to think about my family" when they've been pulling that kind of coin for years.

$900,000 for 4 years, even with only 40% hitting your bank account, is still the equivalent of roughly 20 years salary for the average worker.

Most of them have cars thrown in, clothing and lord knows what else.

I know most of them don't get that kind of money, but guys at the backend of their careers, who've been earning good coin for 10 years or so of NRL, talking about setting themselves up are taking the piss.
If you haven't got yourself setup while earning like that there's something wrong.
Don't they get put through uni or tafe etc when they're in the under 20's as well. Plus it's not like they're the only people that have to find new employment in their 30's, difference is they've earnt cash in their 20's that the everyday person hasn't.

fizman

Bench
I am scared of all people with Tattoos (except Cronulla Premiership) - I call them Ruffians.

There must be at least $3M worth of tattoos on Adam Reynolds, is that the Contract figure he is looking for?

David Wilson

Juniors
"Franchise half back", nearly choked on my cracker.
Chad is the greatest halfback of all time. Have you not seen his highlights. any team becomes top 4 when hes playing. hes the man that keeps footy soft. that hit on ponga made me sleep well at night knowing that footys a little bit harder because of this man.

P.S what flavour cracker??

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
We play Souths next week. Would not be surprised if nothing is announced till after that game.

Unless he signs with the Broncos but if you believe the media he's touring their facilities when he's up there.

Im sure we’d take him on a tour of our facilities too. Ya know, if we had any.

R-15-3

Juniors
From all reports Fitz sounds like the type of coach players will want to join a club and play for. Kevie on the other hand :joy:

From all reports Fitz sounds like the type of coach players will want to join a club and play for. Kevie on the other hand :joy:
When they are 30 and over, and they get told by the club they love that they can only do so much for them now, money becomes very much more important. Look at the helmet, I bet he never thought he'd end up at Townsville

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Peter Badel article saying 4 years at brisbane. They can have him if they are stupid enough to offer that.

PJ

First Grade
So Option A and B missed.

Gee I hope c,d and e are good.

Guess all those players that were waiting till we signed a half back are glad they held off.

roboshark

Coach
Yeah I still don't know who will be our halves if reynolds doesn't come. Seems fitz may have put all his eggs in the 1 basket

Frenzy.

Immortal
We play Souths next week. Would not be surprised if nothing is announced till after that game.

Unless he signs with the Broncos but if you believe the media he's touring their facilities when he's up there.

He won't sign with the Broncos. I'm confident of that

R-15-3

Juniors
I’m not a big fan of 3 years on him but happy to due to the dominoes that will follow because of it. But no way would I go 4 years! Brisbane will be f**ked if they are that stupid to do that.

Latest posts