What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Gronk

Staff member
Did DW dob him in ? EDIT: It appears he did. Over to the woke gang to comment.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don’t know how the Jury could have found him guilty beyond reasonable doubt. I don’t condone sexual assault my argument is it’s his word vs hers. Same with Debelin. Who do you believe ?

I do agree however that Hayne is stupid for even putting himself in that position. And maybe for that he’s learning a very harsh lesson.

That is what twisted the juries arm. You now have two people who agreed she changed mind and didn't want to have sex.
If she changed her mind on wanting sex I'd say she now was not in the mood. Her story makes more sense. Perhaps she wasn't forcefully with her NO. But her story seems ore plausible then his.

And let's be honest if he knew what he was doing down there it wouldn't of been long before she was in the mood. If she was agreeing to oral sex. I'm sure she even knew this. It doesn't make any sense.
Sounds more like he was drunk. He knew she changed mind so he thought he would try and re change it. And forced himself on her. Knowing his cab was waiting he was in quite a rush and physically hurt her.

After contacting him and letting him know she had been hurt his response was heaps low. Perhaps if he acknowledged that he was in the wrong whilst under influence and given her some sort of respect with atleast a visit or a phone call to make sure she was OK things may not of come to this. And I am not suggesting whatever happend was ok to let go....His response of Go see a doctor? That's a very nasty comment towards anyone who has been hurt in general. No compassion or empathy at all. If anyone I knew told me they'd been hurt your natural response would be to see if they need help or are ok.
Massive merkin

Last edited by a moderator:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No and I Didn’t say that. In all fairness though Is he guilty beyond reasonable doubt though? Can you answer that with all the evidence that was presented ? I don’t know how the jury could have come to that conclusion. The first jury was disbanded because they could not reach a unanimous verdict. I will be surprised if he does not win on appeal. Its he said she said.
I'm pretty sure Hayne admitted to sexual assault. He just didn't realise it.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Couldn’t have happened to a bigger halfwit. I applaud the club for taking this action.

No wonder we did crap in 2018 bringing that idiot T-Rex back to the club. He wouldn't have been on much but no wonder our culture was down the toilet. With norman, kenny edwards, t-rex, auuva and hayne in the squad.

crocodile

Bench
You’d be amazed what people say whilst being questioned in the dock, and that’s not taking into account things like phone taps, witness accounts, medical evidence etc etc. Are you essentially saying you don’t understand how any case without a lay (or direct) witness can come to a guilty verdict?
I never said that. Where is the actual proof that she actually said no. Nobody heard it, nobody saw it. No admissions on the phone taps and no witnesses. Medical evidence of a cut on the privates. I don't know whether Hayne is guilty or not. I just don't like the fact that anyone can be sent down on another person's say-so. It seems that juries are content to go with most likely rather than reasonable doubt. Not good.

Kornstar

Coach
He is, and we've known this for a long time. The victim of this particular crime knew it too, when she invited him around to watch the grand final with her mum.

Both of them are idiots however, only one of them is a rapist......I find it really easy not to rape people.

Gronk

Staff member
Both of them are idiots however, only one of them is a rapist......I find it really easy not to rape people.
Some people struggle with concept of consent. He may well be on a steep learning curve in Silverwater Jail.

Incorrect

Coach
I think the real point is, he stopped listening to God. Used to be a staunch member of Hill Song Church. Should have stayed there, Jarryd. Hope he finds his way back.
Not so sure they'd be interested in his being a parishioner when he gets out... All these legal fees and loss of income can't have left him much in the bank... It makes him a decidedly less, ahem, valuable member of the congregation now....

Kornstar

Coach
I never said that. Where is the actual proof that she actually said no. Nobody heard it, nobody saw it. No admissions on the phone taps and no witnesses. Medical evidence of a cut on the privates. I don't know whether Hayne is guilty or not. I just don't like the fact that anyone can be sent down on another person's say-so. It seems that juries are content to go with most likely rather than reasonable doubt. Not good.

For there to be that much blood you would assume there was some sort of struggle? Also he said that he thought going down on her would change her mind from not wanting to have sex.

There are certainly things that are weird about the case and she was silly for having him over, his behaviour the blood suggest it was far from innocent.