What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I never said that. Where is the actual proof that she actually said no. Nobody heard it, nobody saw it. No admissions on the phone taps and no witnesses. Medical evidence of a cut on the privates. I don't know whether Hayne is guilty or not. I just don't like the fact that anyone can be sent down on another person's say-so. It seems that juries are content to go with most likely rather than reasonable doubt. Not good.

They got twelve independent people to come to a unanimous decision he was guilty mate. It wasn’t a coin toss.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Agreed. This simple video helps the hard of learning…

I've never met anyone who has said make me a cup of tea and then upon the arrival decided they don't want the tea.
This video is ridiculous.
Who pours tea? You sip it ffs.

Anyhows on that note I am going to make myself a cup of tea.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I've never met anyone who has said make me a cup of tea and then upon the arrival decided they don't want the tea.

Liar. That’s how Mik got his four years.

Gronk

Staff member

Has anyone called you a teapot ?

Incorrect

Coach
There are discussions amongst some Sydney journalists as to whether Hayne has issues with suppressed homo-sexuality. Purely speculative of course.
Well, he's in a good place right now to find out whether or not he likes it.... May not be as suppressed by the time Bubba finishes with him....

crocodile

Bench
I think you'll find that attempting to stimulate a woman's genitals without a penis involved counts as having sex. Ask any lesbian. Therefore saying no to sex means no to sexual contact. I understand in reality there's a continuum (the American high school movie four bases system) but legally, once you hear no you need to wind it back to zero or you're committing a crime.

Plenty of women won't even say no when they don't want to have sex. How strongly must they be feeling about it when they do say no?
That's really fantastic. You still don't know what she did or didn't agree to. Nobody except for two people know. One says I wanted nothing, the other emphatically says otherwise.

crocodile

Bench
Perhaps you should research what constitutes sex under the Crimes Act before making further comments.
No need. The point you merkins don't get is nobody knows what she didn't consent too. Two people which happen to be the only ones that know have vastly different stories.

eels_fan

First Grade
That's really fantastic. You still don't know what she did or didn't agree to. Nobody except for two people know. One says I wanted nothing, the other emphatically says otherwise.

welcome to the judicial system. That’s why we have some guilty people walking the streets, and some innocent people in jail.

the system is flawed but it’s the best one there is. Far better a jury of the community have to make a unanimous (generally) decision than just one judge being the be all and end all decision maker.

crocodile

Bench
welcome to the judicial system. That’s why we have some guilty people walking the streets, and some innocent people in jail.

the system is flawed but it’s the best one there is. Far better a jury of the community have to make a unanimous (generally) decision than just one judge being the be all and end all decision maker.
If there's reasonable doubt then the accused should walk.