What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 7/5/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
F**k! Mahoney a massive massive loss and stupid errors have killed us! However I get the feeling we can’t just shut up shop and play conservative against this roosters team. C’mon boys!!!

Wally21

Bench
The boys need to ice this game. Moses needs to step up here. Dylan Brown is a myth. Sivo needs to stop being such a f**king lazy merkin

eels_fan

First Grade
I love Gutho but think he’s read his own press a bit this week.

hes been a 3/10.

I expect him to come out and own the second half.

If we lose this game we have nothing. We should be down 2 players in the bin, and they are down to 2 on the bench (maybe 1 actually).

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Reckon it’s time for Marata to go to the middle after 15 middles, we need aggression in the middle and give it to them. It’s there to be won!!

playing to pretty!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We served up hot garbage. Rheed was playing well. A few good Matterson tap backs a heap of roosters dropped balls, 6 against and heap of possession is why we are ahead.
They've found far more space with limited ball. We haven't found any
We are playing dumb, but if the Roosters were at full strength would we still be playing this dumb?

Eelogical

Referee
Absolutely - I'm not disagreeing.

But he's been poor tonight.

Still - I love having him in the team.
He's not the only one having a below average game, to be honest. We've had more than our share of the ball in the first half. Hopefully BA spoke to them at half time. On a side note, Paulo needs a week off, imo.

Eelementary

Post Whore
He's not the only one having a below average game, to be honest. We've had more than our share of the ball in the first half. Hopefully BA spoke to them at half time. On a side note, Paulo needs a week off, imo.

Yep.

I agree that Gutho is entitled to have a shocker - he rarely does.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Also of all the players out we have lost the most important in Mahoney, no cover on the bench really puts pressure on us.

strider

Post Whore
Hahaha ... the roosters cry ... so they decide to review it at half time and put drown on report ..... has that EVER happened? .... roosters get what roosters want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts