What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 7/5/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Galliant effort by Roosters.
We handed them a try and missed 2 by a cm and one by a wrong call.

That's 24 points there. We where ordinary but to say the scoreline wasn't a reflection of game is ridiculous

Absolutely agree.

What's pleasing for me is that we played well below our best, and still scored 30 points for the fourth consecutive week.

The Roosters are still a class side - Tedesco, Morris, Manu, Walker, Tupou, JWH, Crichton, Taukeihao...all quality players.

True, they lost Radley early, and lost Hutchison - but we also lost Mahoney during the game.

I thought we showed a lot of character tonight.

hindy111

Post Whore
Absolutely agree.

What's pleasing for me is that we played well below our best, and still scored 30 points for the fourth consecutive week.

The Roosters are still a class side - Tedesco, Morris, Manu, Walker, Tupou, JWH, Crichton, Taukeihao...all quality players.

True, they lost Radley early, and lost Hutchison - but we also lost Mahoney during the game.

I thought we showed a lot of character tonight.

Mahoney is maybe our best player and hardest to replace. It threw our whole structure off.
Sivos was a try. That was a very silly decision. And RCG should of stood. There was a half second where ball was close and no vision. How can we be sure it didn't touch at that point? Very very Silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts