What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 7/5/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take the 2. Tough win. Roosters were tough considering how many players they’ve been losing.

Maratha will be gone asking with brown for 3 weeks each IMO. They both have carry over points

Noise

Coach
We never looked like losing. They dropped the ball over and over. We held onto it for the most part. That’s why we won. I don’t give a shit how courageous the Roosters were. They lost by 13. That’s a flogging according to the betting agencies. f**k off Roosters.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Marata and Drown, both guilty of murder it seems

Source, chqnnel 9 after match panel

Marata's was bracing for impact, it was just a bit lazy, Drowns was made worse by the injury, he didn't lead with the knees, he just didn't pull out of the tackle early enough , so it's careless for mine, not reckless. Still probably worth a week or two for both.

What was the massive whinge about anyway? I watched the Drown knees thing a few times and thought it looked fairly innocuous. And he did get put on report. No one wants to see players get injured but we also don't immediately punish players who tackle someone depending on the injury suffered. Because it's a chaotic game.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why not dope. We have got the team to finally win a premiership. If we can control the brain explosions and have our coach install confidence and proper game plans, rather than just run hard and effort , we can actually win it.

I'm sorry to burst the bubble, but we can only win the premiership if the teams we play are injury riddled and have luck go our way.

We are way way way off.

He whinged about the way the bunker handled the hutchison thing .... and he is right

He didnt blame anyone else for losing. Said they lost cost didnt finish sets well
I think he leant or lingered on that a bit. Not that we all wouldn't, or I wouldn't, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts