What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ BankWest Stadium 7/5/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We should have Blake,Smith and Brown back.
SmithBrown%20Greetings.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
Trents face reminds me of a breed of dog but I can't think of the name of it. They are real ugly, flat faced. Can anyone help?

Stormy36

Juniors
Good win.

People need to get used to the fact we don't play pretty footy, we play tough footy with a touch of class here and there.

For all the carry on about how much we should have won by, we dominated possession because they made f**king errors, errors don't make themselves, they happen because pressure. We controlled the game and it was played mostly to our pace. They were f**king gassed by end, for mine it was only the ref putting away his whistle in the ruck in the second half, and some very f**king dodgy decisions on the RCG and Sivo tries that kept them barely in the game.
Good win.

People need to get used to the fact we don't play pretty footy, we play tough footy with a touch of class here and there.

For all the carry on about how much we should have won by, we dominated possession because they made f**king errors, errors don't make themselves, they happen because pressure. We controlled the game and it was played mostly to our pace. They were f**king gassed by end, for mine it was only the ref putting away his whistle in the ruck in the second half, and some very f**king dodgy decisions on the RCG and Sivo tries that kept them barely in the game.
Finally someone who understands... We aren't Melbourne or Souths or the roosters. We are Parramatta and we will win a comp our way

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Also on the Mahoney injury it really did stuff our replacements Cartwright had to go to 5/8 instead of running at Walker.

Think a utility is a must from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.