What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Sat - North Qld 19-18 Brisbane @ QCBS

Round 9: North Qld v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Cowboys 19 defeated 18 Donkeys + Ref + Touchies + Murdochs.

Donkeys were slowing down the ruck illegally all night but never got pinged. Plenty of crusher tackles by Donkeys players went unpenalised. Everything was rigged in their favour and they still lost. PVL needs to do the right thing and sack the Suttons, kick the Donkeys out and bring in Firehawks and Dolphins so Brisbane can finally have honourable clubs to support.

Not even you believe half of that, makes for a good story though.

Not even you believe half of that, makes for a good story though.

Brisbane needs another team.

But if he needs to resort to conspiracy for a game like that...well...

Historically a broncos loathing merkin (usually out of jealousy) but that was a good game of footy for me.

Nerd

Bench
Cowboys 19 defeated 18 Donkeys + Ref + Touchies + Murdochs.

Donkeys were slowing down the ruck illegally all night but never got pinged. Plenty of crusher tackles by Donkeys players went unpenalised. Everything was rigged in their favour and they still lost. PVL needs to do the right thing and sack the Suttons, kick the Donkeys out and bring in Firehawks and Dolphins so Brisbane can finally have honourable clubs to support.
Nice trolling attempt. Needs more venom though.

blaza88z

Coach

Historically a broncos loathing merkin (usually out of jealousy) but that was a good game of footy for me.

I don't doubt that another team in Brisbane would be good for the game but all that conspiracy bullshit about the NRL rigging the game so we would win, it's a good read.

Anyone who spent even 5 minutes watching the game would have seen multiple 50/50's that didn't go our way, that's no excuse for the loss. We weren't good enough tonight.

shear_joy9

Coach
Wouldn’t mind seeing the top 6 just play each other the rest of the season and the bottom 10 derp it out against each other

How do you explain Lodge not going to the bin for the professional foul right on half time?

A million Cowboys players put on report for not following the script, but Sutton and the touchies turn a blind eye to Lodge performing a professional foul. He could have gone for 10 just a minute earlier for being 3rd man in after Broncos gave away a penalty.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Lachlan Murdoch's playroom right now. He'll be chucking his Buck the Bronco dolls out of his cot like XXXX cans at Lang Park in 1988.

Nerd

Bench
I mean who wouldn’t? But belting are a natural occurrence in sports. This season they’re a bit more frequent, granted, but I don’t see it becoming a long term trend tbh.
I do. With the 6 agains once a good team gets the momentum they get on a roll that can't be stopped leading to the blow outs we are seeing every week.. Some teams are purposely giving away a 6 again on the first tackle so that they can get their defence set.