What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA must of taken Bennett’s criticism of the eels after the semi final loss on board, if he’s talking about sharing the load

tenor.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s f**ken your fault???? FMD what are you posting to trigger the Chinese/Russian hackers to f**k the server up that much???
The same crap i normally post, i'm not the only shit poster on LU. This place is full of them.

Avenger

Immortal
Do even the fence sitters and BA apologists agree that BA has surprised you this season?

The last time I enjoyed a season like this one was way back in 2005 when we were genuine title contenders throughout the season and didn’t rely on a flurry of form and a good amount of luck like in 2009.

Brad Arthur, his coaching staff, Trent Elkin (the unsung hero) and recruitment have done a exemplary job.

Never been happier in being proven wrong. Hopefully we all get together somewhere during post match drinks after the GF. Win, lose or draw I’ll be putting plenty on the bar.

strider

Post Whore
the start to this season is pretty similar to the start of last season ...... tbh I'm in pretty much the exact same place

the proof in the pudding will come finals time hopefully

season could get derailed at any moment with a few key injuries

Gronk

Staff member
Do even the fence sitters and BA apologists agree that BA has surprised you this season?

The last time I enjoyed a season like this one was way back in 2005 when we were genuine title contenders throughout the season and didn’t rely on a flurry of form and a good amount of luck like in 2009.

Brad Arthur, his coaching staff, Trent Elkin (the unsung hero) and recruitment have done a exemplary job.

Never been happier in being proven wrong. Hopefully we all get together somewhere during post match drinks after the GF. Win, lose or draw I’ll be putting plenty on the bar.
Throw in Mark O’Neill too. He copped it deluxe on here with the lol trolly boy shit. But he has taken a heap of weight off BA’s shoulders and he seems to be getting good results.

Also, after listening to Joey Grima a bit on the TCT podcasts, you can see that we have a strong and knowledgeable junior development team. These guys are switched on and BA has them all reading from the same playbook.

BA is learning every day and we can see him evolving. He is without a doubt very resilient and it is slowly rubbing off on the playing group.

Serious question: I anyone against him getting an extension?

Gazzamatta

Coach

Definite improvements but some issues remain.
Edge defence for example. I am less confident we will implode this year but I'm not totally convinced we won't either. Our "chase the collision" strategy is high risk health wise. We have been pretty lucky so far.
BA has to be at our club. His presence is vital. I remain unconvinced however that he has the tactical nouse to take us all the way. Our club as a whole is getting stronger in many ways and these improvements contribute greatly to the team's success. It's not all about the coach.