What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

He can also win games while sitting out wide have olam not pass it to him

Justin Olam seemed to have no problem passing and kicking to Josh Addo Carr last night.

Xavier Coates would have watched the game salivating. It would only heighten his desire to come to the Melbourne Storm once Bellamy re-signs.

Xavier Coates needs to give Josh Ado Carr a phone call.

Josh would say "Bra, come on down to Melbourne and fly!, 6 times in a row"

betcats

Referee
Justin Olam seemed to have no problem passing and kicking to Josh Addo Carr last night.

Xavier Coates would have watched the game salivating. It would only heighten his desire to come to the Melbourne Storm once Bellamy re-signs.

Xavier Coates needs to give Josh Ado Carr a phone call.

Josh would say "Bra, come on down to Melbourne and fly!, 6 times in a row"

Coates is crazy if he doesnt go to Melbourne they will turn him into a genuine superstar. Take whatever the storm are offering and get off that sinking ship in brissy.

Mark B

Juniors
I cannot stand the Storm. But I give them their due credit for being a well run and managed club. They are the premier Queensland club.

blaza88z

Coach
I cannot stand the Storm. But I give them their due credit for being a well run and managed club. They are the premier Queensland club.

This is true, I know way too many people who are based in Brisbane who claim to be loyal Melbourne Storm fans

This is true, I know way too many people who are based in Brisbane who claim to be loyal Melbourne Storm fans
Says a lot about the numpties who run the Broncos that people as parochial as Queenslanders would rather support a club from Victoria. The need for a 2nd and 3rd club in Brisbane, and the Broncos wanting to monopolise the market because they hate competition, drove people to support an RL club from AwFuL HQ.
Broncos went from averaging 36k in 1995 to less than 20k during Super League War, despite winning premierships. Their greed chased fans away, who latched onto the newly formed Storm.

BadnMean

Juniors
Says a lot about the numpties who run the Broncos that people as parochial as Queenslanders would rather support a club from Victoria. The need for a 2nd and 3rd club in Brisbane, and the Broncos wanting to monopolise the market because they hate competition, drove people to support an RL club from AwFuL HQ.
Broncos went from averaging 36k in 1995 to less than 20k during Super League War, despite winning premierships. Their greed chased fans away, who latched onto the newly formed Storm.

Hating the Broncos for their greed so latching onto the club that most epitomises SL greed & operates by using Murdoch money to systematically cheat the cap & buy premierships... actually makes perfect sense when you remember these are Queenslanders we are talking about.

Last edited:
Hating the Broncos for their greed so latching onto the club that most epitomises SL greed & operates by using Murdoch money to systematically cheat the cap & buy premierships... actually makes perfect sense when you remember thee are Queenslanders we are talking about.
I recall people from Brisbane supporting Storm all the way back in 2001, which was the year after Broncos won the premiership. Broncos won in 97, 98 and 00, yet there were still people preferring to support the Storm. I've never understood how anyone from Queensland could support a team from Victoria.

Spot On

Coach
Got to admire Mlb - let Addo-Carr go, gain Xavier Coates.

Showing they do it better than everyone else.

Bloke will be unbelievable in that system, in that team.

Scary good.

catstorm

Juniors
I recall people from Brisbane supporting Storm all the way back in 2001, which was the year after Broncos won the premiership. Broncos won in 97, 98 and 00, yet there were still people preferring to support the Storm. I've never understood how anyone from Queensland could support a team from Victoria.
It’s not that hard really, as a young kid I went for the Gold Coast Chargers/Seagulls and flat hated the Broncos. So when the Chargers went belly up I needed a new team so I followed my favorite player (Marcus Bai) down to the Storm. I’ve been going for them ever since, so 22 years now. The fact they won the premiership in the first season I went for them really cemented it for a young kid that had not seen much success from his Gold Coast teams.

AJB1102

First Grade
Got to admire Mlb - let Addo-Carr go, gain Xavier Coates.

Showing they do it better than everyone else.

Bloke will be unbelievable in that system, in that team.

Scary good.

Not even a loss. They've upgraded to a newer model that's better in the air. Addo-Carr's speed wont mean shit at Bulldogs when it takes them an age to spread the ball 20 meters.

blaza88z

Coach
Coates is as fast as Addo-Carr, won't say he is faster but there's not much between them

Addo-Carr went for the early ankle tap earlier in the year when he had a good chunk of the field to run him down, so he obviously didn't think he could match it with him

MugaB

Coach
Your mob will be alright if you get a decent talent scout. You've let the good ones go and kept the shit ones. My club has been just as bad in recent times.
Scouts aren't the problem, theyve just juniors everywhere a whole SEQ to draw from, and they are still letting go of the best young talents, their problems are that there is no combined lower grade for the broncos, NYC did that for every NRL club, it meant you could test out your young halves combos or whatever else BEFORE they hit 1st grade, they are only able to do that in 1st grade, and if not good enough get dropped to play reserves for numerous QRL sides, which doesn't help them as a team or those players.

Scouts aren't the problem, theyve just juniors everywhere a whole SEQ to draw from, and they are still letting go of the best young talents, their problems are that there is no combined lower grade for the broncos, NYC did that for every NRL club, it meant you could test out your young halves combos or whatever else BEFORE they hit 1st grade, they are only able to do that in 1st grade, and if not good enough get dropped to play reserves for numerous QRL sides, which doesn't help them as a team or those players.
Brodie Croft regressed in a big way since signing with the Broncos. He's now playing for the Wynnum Manly Seagulls, who are undefeated. Walters did him a favour by sending him to a champion club where he can enjoy himself. More fans turn up to Kougari Oval these days than Lang Park. :p

lynx000

Juniors
Brodie Croft regressed in a big way since signing with the Broncos. He's now playing for the Wynnum Manly Seagulls, who are undefeated. Walters did him a favour by sending him to a champion club where he can enjoy himself. More fans turn up to Kougari Oval these days than Lang Park. :p

It is so good how much the Broncos live rent free in your head. Did Wayne bonk your mum at some stage?

Latest posts