What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I like it Hindy, if you say he played well, it lends some wait to it. He might be just one of those players that slipped through the hands of a couple of clubs. Might be another astute signing also.

Hipgrave I do not rate though Ram. Doesn't offer a lot. This kid is as good imo.

TheRam

Coach
Hipgrave I do not rate though Ram. Doesn't offer a lot. This kid is as good imo.

Yeah, he has been very underwhelming. What he does offer I suppose is experience and that is why our coach has persisted with him.

But I like power and aggression coming off the bench, and Hipgrave hasn't offered to much of that at all, even though that is supposed to be his main attribute.

crocodile

Bench
I wouldn't have him over Mahoney, tbh.

I'm in the minority, but I love what Mahoney brings to the table.

You're not alone. I wouldn't swap him for Harry either. Harry is exciting and a good attacking player. Reed is almost a good attacking player and improving all the time. His defence is head and shoulders above Harry's. Much more a complete package.

TheRam

Coach
For all the whingers that are bagging us on social media and the media like Freddy F**king Fitler, about playing all our NSW cup team on the weekend and now asking for an exemption.

SUCK SH*T!!!

We decided to flaunt the rules for once like the likes of the Rorters and the Storm normally always do and it worked. They are generally the ones who work all the angles and then somehow get away with it.

Well I think we have learnt something from those arse-hats and returned serve and they don't like it. Not one bit. We smashed them in the top grade and we smashed them in the lower grade. How brilliant.

Suck it losers! It's one for the good guys for once. Eat it and I'll tell you what, you're going to damn like it!

We are going to Queensland with all the players we want and our coaches son may even have a wonderful debut in front of a great crowd on an amazing weekend of footy. Win lose or draw, our club are the winners and all our players and supporters are the beneficiaries of a club that has out foxed all the other 15 NRL clubs combined. I just live it.

Suffer cry babies, suffer!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah, he has been very underwhelming. What he does offer I suppose is experience and that is why our coach has persisted with him.

But I like power and aggression coming off the bench, and Hipgrave hasn't offered to much of that at all, even though that is supposed to be his main attribute.

BA prefers Stone and so do I. Stone you notice when on field. His issue is he needs to stay injury free. Id like to see him given some long minutes and see what happens. He is stuck in limbo at the moment. He is very fast and has good feet but lacks size.

For all the whingers that are bagging us on social media and the media like Freddy F**king Fitler, about playing all our NSW cup team on the weekend and now asking for an exemption.

SUCK SH*T!!!

We decided to flaunt the rules for once like the likes of the Rorters and the Storm normally always do and it worked. They are generally the ones who work all the angles and then somehow get away with it.

Well I think we have learnt something from those arse-hats and returned serve and they don't like it. Not one bit. We smashed them in the top grade and we smashed them in the lower grade. How brilliant.

Suck it losers! It's one for the good guys for once. Eat it and I'll tell you what, you're going to damn like it!

We are going to Queensland with all the players we want and our coaches son may even have a wonderful debut in front of a great crowd on an amazing weekend of footy. Win lose or draw, our club are the winners and all our players and supporters are the beneficiaries of a club that has out foxed all the other 15 NRL clubs combined. I just live it.

Suffer cry babies, suffer!!!

Sounds a bit like a Guns N Roses song I think.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

What Hipgrave offers, that most reserve graders don't, is NRL level defence.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeh, now I'm thinking of Deliverance.
tenor.gif

Glenneel

Bench
My issue with this guy is not the player himself but the squad. We lack speed and skill in the backline.
Gutherson is great but slow and same goes for Sivo. Opacic,And Fergo also add to a sluggish backline. Blake is the only guy with some toe and footwork.
Fergo leaving is the right call. We need to inject more in that area.
Guth and Sivo are lock ins. So is Blake. Opacic is fine if we can find a centre or wing with a bit more electricity about their game.
There is a reason Bellamy went for Coates after losing JAC, speed, and they have in in abundance. Reimis Smith, ordinary first grader at Dogs, but has speed. Storm backline is one of quickest in NRL so with platform set by big aggressive forwards they can score tries from anywhere. Plus speed helps in defence particularly your edge defence which we're always suspect at because we lack speed to get across in time. I'll say it again, until we get speed in the backs, we'll not push that premiership window fully open.

Avenger

Immortal
Anyone else heard the spray Ricky gave his players recently that has been leaked? He’s a deadset maniac and is going to pop a valve soon.