What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

age.s

First Grade
That's a ton of money for a middle, but I feel like Fish might actually be worth it. He's incredibly good.

chrisD

Coach
Someone is worth what someone is willing to pay and some team, a shit one who needs to pay overs to get quality players, might pay him that much. We won't pay that, we don't have to, it's a question of how close we can get to the more desperate team's offers and how much he's willing to leave on the table to stay at a happy successful team.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You are going to keep copping it tbh, you are a parra fan constantly bringing up Parra players in a Penrith Panthers forum, I dont know why you keep doing it but it seems like trolling now.

Edit: If I was in the parra forum talking up our forward pack and talking about our young guns being the future and talking how our forwards will smack yours in a game that is 7 weeks away i'd cop it pretty bad from the parra fans and rightly so, Dont do it here its just annoying now.

If it walks like a troll, smells like a troll, talks and writes like a troll. GUESS WHAT IT'S A TROLL.

Whino

Bench
Fish deal still stalled

There’s still no movement on a new deal for James Fisher-Harris at Penrith, with the powerhouse prop reportedly seeking close to $1 million a season under his new contract.

I’m told Fisher-Harris’ team is looking for a deal that is worth more as each season rolls on, with the Panthers hoping to find some middle ground to get an extended deal across the line.

https://westernweekender.com.au/2021/05/masked-panther-spencer-move-all-part-of-bigger-picture/

hindy111

Post Whore
That's player managers for you.

What has JWH been on at the Roosters? That's what JFH is worth.

Top line props would be in 600k-750k.
But you'd find plenty of excellent buys around the 300k mark if chose wisely. Most topnprops slide after 3 or 4 yrs. Look at Tapau,Klemmer,Vaughn

WestyLife

First Grade
Fish deal still stalled

There’s still no movement on a new deal for James Fisher-Harris at Penrith, with the powerhouse prop reportedly seeking close to $1 million a season under his new contract.

I’m told Fisher-Harris’ team is looking for a deal that is worth more as each season rolls on, with the Panthers hoping to find some middle ground to get an extended deal across the line.

https://westernweekender.com.au/2021/05/masked-panther-spencer-move-all-part-of-bigger-picture/

He can't get it here. He's one of the best props but he isn't influential enough on results to get $1m a season.