What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Magic R10 Fri - Manly 50-6 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 10: Manly v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
This sucks because we're all over them even without the help but the refs have just absolutely f**ked this game.

Plus I just know we're going to be the ones eating shit later this year.

It was a pretty balanced game until they called it back 5 tackles after the fact and gave Manly premiere field position after we had just defended well to get our chance to wrestle back the momentum

If this is what they are going with, magic round will be remembered but for all the wrong reasons

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
I’m all for the Riki sin bin, that was dumb by him and deserved to be punished. Not sure about the Gamble one though, that was penalty sufficient.
Agree with riki. Think the ref was just sick of gambles shit. Was his second high shot of the game.

It was a pretty balanced game until they called it back 5 tackles after the fact and gave Manly premiere field position after we had just defended well to get our chance to wrestle back the momentum

If this is what they are going with, magic round will be remembered but for all the wrong reasons

Premier field position? 10 out from their own line??

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The gamble sin bin was harsh but stuff like riki lashing out with his head is the grubby nonsense that the sin bin should be for. Its just acting like a dickhead. I'd sin bin players for acting like grubby clowns every day of the week

Sure that means rapana would be sin binned every week but it's a price I'm willing to take

Latest posts