What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Magic R10 Fri - Manly 50-6 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 10: Manly v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
God Damnit Kevvie why you being so calm and not blaming the officiating. Stop being a gentleman!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Penrith get sent packing, I just want to know, will you be taking the single year membership deal at Melbourne? or opting for the longer term membership at the discounted rate?

tenor.gif

Sphagnum

Coach
Brisbane are dire with 13 men on the field. Dunno who thought it would be a good idea to knock them down to 11 when they were already getting hammered.

t-ba

Post Whore
Kevvie's doing perfect in this press conference. The journos were probably excited as me but he's playing a straight bat all credit to him.

t-ba

Post Whore
Karmichael Hunt is definitely good at hooking people up but I'm not sure how that's gonna translate for the Broncos.

pantherz9103

First Grade
If Penrith get sent packing, I just want to know, will you be taking the single year membership deal at Melbourne? or opting for the longer term membership at the discounted rate?

Haha no I've got the Panthers membership and about 5 or 6 Penrith hats to go with all the jerseys.

Watching Kevie's presser? The fans will no doubt be disappointed that he hasn't moaned about the refs like they were pleading him to.

skeepe

Immortal
In the fair dinkum department, plenty of Broncos looked like they didn’t give a shit well before Sutton started binning merkins.

They were f**king awful, ref or no ref.

blaza88z

Coach
Haha no I've got the Panthers membership and about 5 or 6 Penrith hats to go with all the jerseys.

Watching Kevie's presser? The fans will no doubt be disappointed that he hasn't moaned about the refs like they were pleading him to.

Does each hat resemble your failures in the top grade after having such a promising NSW cup team?

Latest posts