What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Wests Tigers @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Newcastle

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macavity

Referee
I am sure to a man they all *want* to fix the culture.

I am equally sure none of them really know how.... other than just win, baby.

Easier said than done.

slotmachine

First Grade
Does Coby / Nathan Browns burner account have a notification set up to defend the master coach at every opportunity?

aqua_duck

Coach
The last coach who tries to genuinely change the culture was Brian Smith who almost got run out of down for having the guts to make the tough calls, for the culture to change the coach almost has to live in a bubble away from all the one eyed idiots, away from the vulture journos, away from the old boys, away from the letters from little Sarah and just make calculated and objective decisions around recruitment and retention

macavity

Referee
The last coach who tries to genuinely change the culture was Brian Smith who almost got run out of down for having the guts to make the tough calls, for the culture to change the coach almost has to live in a bubble away from all the one eyed idiots, away from the vulture journos, away from the old boys, away from the letters from little Sarah and just make calculated and objective decisions around recruitment and retention

think it might be different this time. The DT always had it in for Smithy. And it is obvious to absolutely everyone that culture is a massive problem.

Sad thing is what Smith was doing was actually working...
All the Knights nanna's had their pitchforks out for him too because he didn't have a team full of local boys

Johns Magic

Referee
-club is used to being on a rollercoaster and we need to get off of it.
- dust ourselves off for the Cowboys.
- we were manhandled by the Tigers.

He is just so predictable. I can’t put into words how disappointed I am cos I really
Did honestly believe he was the answer. Happy to be proven wrong but I do not see it.

I just watched it. I actually liked what he said. He didn’t talk tactics, but he talked accountability and sounded genuine about making big calls to change the culture that stinks at this club.

I wonder which players he was referring to.

Knight Tales

Juniors
I just watched it. I actually liked what he said. He didn’t talk tactics, but he talked accountability and sounded genuine about making big calls to change the culture that stinks at this club.

I wonder which players he was referring to.
We’ll know soon enough. All power to him. I want him to be successful. I will
No longer be commenting on his coaching. It was out of line by me and I am honestly just waiting for the board to back this guy and state he can have whatever he needs to fix it.

Johns Magic

Referee
We’ll know soon enough. All power to him. I want him to be successful. I will
No longer be commenting on his coaching. It was out of line by me and I am honestly just waiting for the board to back this guy and state he can have whatever he needs to fix it.

I’m glad to have someone who’s said we are losers, soft, and that heads will roll until he fixes it.

Bennett only said that when he was organising his flight out of here.

Latest posts