What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Magic R10 Sat - Sydney 30-16 North Qld @ Suncorp

Round 10: Sydney v North Qld

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
I miss when Granville was the second best running hooker behind the beach sprinter. He has declined to kostjason tier in a matter of 1 or 2 seasons and hasn’t been relevant since

Sean7

Juniors
How exciting to see so many tries scored against 12 men.

I hope we see some legitimate contests tomorrow.

If we're going to go down this route we need to see the sin binned player return after a try is scored.

Someguy

First Grade
Well to be fair to the utter stupidity of this weekend, the dumb edict got the Cows back in the game so it's only fair that it also killed the game for them

to be fair stili actually deserved a sin bin. The hit on Tedesco was bordering on unavoidable

some11

Referee
Lol at the cowboys player getting all chummy with tedesco after the siren.

You're still going to get suspended for him falling into your arm m8

Munted

Bench
Cows gave the Roosters a game but too big a start. Tedesco the difference. Cows tried to go around rather than through them. Roosters still a formidable side even with their outs.
Even with all the injuries, the roosters have some class on the field with ex/current Origin and INTL rep players. Can never count the bastards out.

aqua_duck

Coach
The cowboys have the ingredients to be a half decent team but they get absolutely nothing out of their edge backrowers who kind of scuddle their wide shifts, Drinkwater needs to stop playing like a chicken with his head cut off and just pick his moments better, I mean you can't scream for the ball on the last only to tip it on to Lachlan Burr for a 1 out hit up, and Granville offers nothing, in fact his introduction completely disrupted the little continuity and flow they had in their spine

Someguy

First Grade
The cowboys have the ingredients to be a half decent team but they get absolutely nothing out of their edge backrowers who kind of scuddle their wide shifts, Drinkwater needs to stop playing like a chicken with his head cut off and just pick his moments better, I mean you can't scream for the ball on the last only to tip it on to Lachlan Burr for a 1 out hit up, and Granville offers nothing, in fact his introduction completely disrupted the little continuity and flow they had in their spine

under normal circumstances Lolo on an edge would be a waste but given how bad their current edge forwards perform it would be a boost

no name

Coach
Well to be fair to the utter stupidity of this weekend, the dumb edict got the Cows back in the game so it's only fair that it also killed the game for them
Not really, Fifita was binned last week for a tackle that wasn’t as bad as the Sitili one.
Radley was also binned for the one on Munster for which he somehow escaped a suspension.

horrie hastings

First Grade
How exciting to see so many tries scored against 12 men.

Was good to see when the Roosters scored 2 tries when down to 12 men against a 13 man Dragon side and even better when the Roosters were down to 11 men against a 13 man Newcastle side and still scored, it works both ways buddy.

Last edited:

Sean7

Juniors
Was good to see when the Roosters scored 2 tries when down to 12 men against a 13 man Dragon side and either better when the Roosters were down to 11 men against a 13 man Newcastle side and still scored, it works both ways buddy.

Well it doesn't actually. That makes no sense. So when teams down to 12 men score against a 13 man team it's because they gained an advantage by being down to 12 men?

Canberra came back today with 12 men, not because they were down to 12 men. Teams can score tries with 12 men, but not because ot it.

I don't think you've understood what I'm talking about. Didn't the Roosters conceed 2 tries while down to 12 men?

It didn't greatly affect the result in this game as both teams had players binned, but in many cases it cheapens the result and certainly cheapens the impact of tries scored when it's 13 on 12.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I don't think you've understood what I'm talking about. Didn't the Roosters conceed 2 tries while down to 12 men?

Sorry i probably did misread your post and to be honest i only saw bits of of the games through a haze because i was at a wake for a relative in law in a vile pub /tavern in Engadine, i was just reading the posts re Tedesco coming back in the train and i thought you might have been having a go at the Roosters scoring against a twelve man Cowboys team, my apologies again, as i said it didn't watch the game fully.