What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Magic R10 Sun - Melbourne 44-18 St Geo Illa @ Suncorp

Round 10: Melbourne v St Geo Illa

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kit66

Bench
70 or 80 nil coming up and I'm calling bullshit on Melbourne. Under instructions to milk anything even close to high.

Can’t argue with Fuimaono send off... but it’s a stupid selection to have a forward like him playing / defending in the centres... just daft...

It’s no excuse, but that selection is asking for trouble.

moffla

Bench
I agree wholeheartedly with sending people off for shit like that. But I’m still pissed off about this new rule.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think Kaufusi is the biggest protected species in the game?

Like he should still be banned for his blatant elbow drop on Matterson, he copped three charges in one game a few weeks ago and walked out with fines, and that's a worse shot than the one Flaccid Dick McGuire got binned for and nothing?

f**k he's human filth

My question is now: how long does it take for people to start playing up hard for any type of head contact, knowing that it can give your team a massive, possibly game winning advantage?