What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nico

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Reports the broncos are going to table an offer for him.

The question has to be asked, why are we not in the mix here? Maybe we are who knows?

Is the club now not wanting to be on the front pages being outbid again, it’s not good for momentum and that in turn means we pay overs.

Reynolds really screwed us.

R-15-3

Juniors
We have kept 99% of things behind closed doors of late. Wouldn’t expect to hear about any potential signing at all to be honest.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
He certainly picked an ideal time to play his best game on the weekend. Probably added a bit to his next contract.

snout

First Grade
ET. Steve Edmonds. Longy. Cliff watson.
Long haired blokes look better in our jumper.
Fact.
Get it done.

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
Talk of Reynolds moving to Broncos or Sharks...
JOEY: I hope not - it’d be a tragedy!

Talk of Hynes moving to Broncos or Sharks...
ENNIS: I hope not - it’d be a tragedy!

Pattern developing...

chewsta

First Grade
Yuck. Flanno can eat shit. Thought he was gods gift when he signed with the Roosters and now he wants to come crawling back. Trindall is better.

Frailty

First Grade
I would worry about signing Hynes. He is a solid footballer, but is he looking good because of the Melbourne system? Not many players look great after leaving the Storm.

ghoti

Bench
I would worry about signing Hynes. He is a solid footballer, but is he looking good because of the Melbourne system? Not many players look great after leaving the Storm.

yep, he's a system guy imo. I wouldn't offer him overs, and would let others bid for him. he's ok, but i thought he's actually been fkn shite for the Storm for weeks...

PJ

First Grade
Rick Bourke had the flowing locks.
Steve Edmonds dad coached a baseball team that heaps of Sharks players like sludge etc. He was a legend.

Boulder was the dad. Legend of a guy. In Australian baseball hall of fame and could have gone to US to play, I believe it was the red sox who wanted him.