What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R11 Fri - Warriors 30-26 Wests Tigers @ Central Coast

Round 11: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a referee call time off immediately after a try, and then stand in front of a kicker, move out of the way and say time on, and then immediately call time off again.

oh, sorry, the Warriors were playing. Nothing to see here, carry on

and also within the last 5 mins of each half time goes off straight away.

woe is warriors

Meth

Staff member
Thanks Tigers fans. You're a great bunch. Always enjoy our games. All the best for the rest of the season

Munted

Bench
Madge about now

tenor.gif
f**k that's a good movie!
'can he playyyyyyyy'
Imagine Bellamy doing that now the concussion rules are in full force and somebody like Munster goes down.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
and also within the last 5 mins of each half time goes off straight away.

woe is warriors

lol okay champ. Go and watch Warriors v Sea Eagles a few weeks ago when Walsh scores in the last 5 min.

or maybe the refs forgot that time….

OR, maybe it’s just the Warriors…

Meth

Staff member
What did he say? Lol

Said that he still had some stuff to work on and that the media points out all of the good things, but not the work ons.

To be honest, it was after about a thousand Reece Walsh questions

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Said that he still had some stuff to work on and that the media points out all of the good things, but not the work ons.

To be honest, it was after about a thousand Reece Walsh questions

totally the normal stuff for a coach to say about a young player to keep him grounded then, nothing to see here.

and he’s right, Walsh does still have a few work-ons although they’re minor compared to his incredible upsides.

Meth

Staff member
totally the normal stuff for a coach to say about a young player to keep him grounded then, nothing to see here.

and he’s right, Walsh does still have a few work-ons although they’re minor compared to his incredible upsides.

super minor. Upside is huge.

This Year?

Immortal
I thought it was an entertaining game with one dead patch. Tigers showed a bit more than I thought they would. The Warriors even with the momentum many times in the game could never get to a winning position. They are missing AFB terribly.
I know Tigers fans will be disappointed but they are guaranteed a win next week if they play anywhere near as well as they played last night.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I thought it was an entertaining game with one dead patch. Tigers showed a bit more than I thought they would. The Warriors even with the momentum many times in the game could never get to a winning position. They are missing AFB terribly.
I know Tigers fans will be disappointed but they are guaranteed a win next week if they play anywhere near as well as they played last night.
Life, uh... Finds a way

Latest posts